***Rangers v Hibernian***

G.E.C.

Bell

McGregor Jig Zaliukas Wallace

Aird Law Black Macleod

Boyd Miller

I think that will be the teamon Tuesday.

Think you are probably spot on. Its unfortunate our RB's are injured at the moment. Even if they dont inspire me with confidence, it might have meant Mcgregor and Zal in defence. (Yer, no Mcculloch, who am I kidding :lol:). Only other change I could see him make is Boyd out and maybe Temps or Shiels in but thats maybe too much, maybe Hutton instead of Boyd. Depends on Boyd's fitness as he doesn't look quite there yet.

I don't think that we should be taking anything for granted against this lot.

According to some of the reports, they were the better team for much of their last game which was against Dundee United.

Apparently Stubbs has now got them playing a passing game rather than the panicked one punt passes that caused their demise last season. ( is it possible to change a teams playing style as quickly as that?)

However I think if we play consistently to our strengths we will be facing Barry Ferguson,s Clyde team in the next round later this month.

Think you are probably spot on. Its unfortunate our RB's are injured at the moment. Even if they dont inspire me with confidence, it might have meant Mcgregor and Zal in defence. (Yer, no Mcculloch, who am I kidding :lol:). Only other change I could see him make is Boyd out and maybe Temps or Shiels in but thats maybe too much, maybe Hutton instead of Boyd. Depends on Boyd's fitness as he doesn't look quite there yet.

Aye good shout regarding Boyd. I just hope Templeton plays just off Miller and not Hutton in midfield. I know we played bad against Derby but I thought Hutton was awful.

Aye good shout regarding Boyd. I just hope Templeton plays just off Miller and not Hutton in midfield. I know we played bad against Derby but I thought Hutton was awful.

Yer Hutton wasn't great. Thought he did a lot better against Sacramento though. I guess there is certain times to use Hutton and if im being honest I dont see much space for him in our team at all. Was bizarre offering him a new deal imo.

Black Law and Macleod would make a good midfield 3 if we were going to go with the 5 in midfield you could throw in Temps and Aird as wingers. Thought Nicky Law did a lot of running against Derby and have been impressed with him.