Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

I'll let you know this season when there is a thread made after a game we win but don't play exciting football. (tu)

No don't bother.

However if you could please find me these threads and posts complaining of our sub-Barcelona style of football.

Or just continue being disingenuous.

Which you wouldn't have to be if you were standing on solid ground.

He certainly done something to win shareholders round to vote to change the clubs articles of association to allow him and an ally to be a paid employee and sit on the board and also oust a successful chairman. He very well may have smeared his opponent. In Struths words 'The efficiency of the Rangers has not been achieved because of the directors, but in spite of them.'

And that may have been a true statement at the time, It might even be true in the modern age, the point I am making is that Struth did not behave in a manner unbecoming of his and Rangers standards.

Nearly 40 pages and yet not one person has given a good sound reason as to why mccoist should remain in charge. The smokescreen that it was only a friendly is just pish,people don't want rid of the unchosen one because we got beat by derby it is because of 3 years of torture.i have renewed my st but don't ask me to explain why. But if figures are correct then 20k have not and it either due to the utter crap we are being dished up or it is because the SOS are a much larger entity than we believe. Mccoist is anything but stupid so to treat us with contempt and state that he was happy with yesterday's debacle proves that he knows he is untouchable.

I never said it only happens after defeats and draws. It happens everytime without fail when we lose or draw but it also happens on some occasions if we win but don't play like Barcelona.

Not play like Barcelona, but when we don't play like a side that has received the investment ours has when pitted against sides who budget is many times lower.

There are times it looks right and we know it -Airdrie last September springs to a lot of people's minds on here.

Sadly, not many since have matched up to that & plenty of folk on here have got sufficient critical faculties to notice the difference.

I would also credit them with being able to recognise & acknowledge progress when it happened - it just hasn't been there.

Its just a matter of time before the Ally GTF chants start unless he adopts attacking football tactics. The vast majority of fans are sick of an incompetent manager who is drawing a wage way above what his competence deserves.

Lets be honest if Ally had been manager of Dundee or the Accies he would probably have got them relegated rather than promoted.

The Ally GTF chants started at Ramsdens cup fina last season (tu)

No - but I think Ally is! And your point? ( which I guess will be to try to equate performances somehow ? Do I get a star?)

You are unbelievable, He's been AWFUL since day one! I don't even commend you loyalty because, honestly, ITS BLIND.

The fact that we haven kicked a ball in anger is irrelevant to many. He should of gone last April and we won't stop clamouring for him to go until he does.

Clamouring where? On here! Let's hear you on Tuesday night if that's how you feel.

And that may have been a true statement at the time, It might even be true in the modern age, the point I am making is that Struth did not behave in a manner unbecoming of his and Rangers standards.

It may have been complete fabrication also (I don't know either way)...the company recorded a 30k profit that year. Jimmy Bowie (chairman at the time) said the club would be in control of those (Struth & Simpson) 'with financial interests as against an administration solely concerned with maintaining high sporting traditions'

No don't bother.

However if you could please find me these threads and posts complaining of our sub-Barcelona style of football.

Or just continue being disingenuous.

Which you wouldn't have to be if you were standing on solid ground.

I didn't litterly mean playing like Barcelona, I meant when we don't play exciting football. I used that as an exaggerated way of putting my point across. I think you knew that though.

I can assure you there was plenty of threads made about this after wins last season.