Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Tonight shows exactly why McCoist has to go.

3-5-2 which he used ONCE in pre season and we lost 3-1 to Ventura. He then decides its appropriate for tonight. It clearly hasn't worked again and he takes McGregor off to go 4-4-2.

Clueless buffoon and I stand by every word of it.

Everyone, and I mean everyone at our Club have to grow a pair.

The Board have to grow a pair and sack what we have as a manager.

Our so called manager and his management team should grow a pair and go.

The players have to grow a pair when they're wearing the Jersey.

Tonight shows exactly why McCoist has to go.

3-5-2 which he used ONCE in pre season and we lost 3-1 to Ventura. He then decides its appropriate for tonight. It clearly hasn't worked again and he takes McGregor off to go 4-4-2.

Clueless buffoon and I stand by every word of it.

3-5-2 won't work with Lee at the back, nightmare waiting to happen.

I feel the red card has saved us here, delighted with the win but fucking hell man.

I think Sunday will be a defining moment, lose it and he can pack his stuff.

Win it and the pressure will ease until the next match, there's absolutely no improvement visable.

There's no chance we will progress under him.

It's the same shite every single season.

Being taken to extra time at home by the worst Hibs team in history who have lost their entire first team in the summer says it all.

How anyone can back this man is beyond belief. Ibrox will become a ghost town if the clueless one remains here

I remember the John Grieg days and the parallels with Ally could not be more similar, every season under Ally seems to be a step back and if the Board cant see it then the Rangers supporters will eventually vote with their feet.

There's no chance we will progress under him.

It's the same shite every single season.

Being taken to extra time at home by the worst Hibs team in history who have lost their entire first team in the summer says it all.

How anyone can back this man is beyond belief. Ibrox will become a ghost town if the clueless one remains here

Sorry too say but you're right,Hibs are weaker than last season but look what they can do with a new manager, never thought Ally was up to it but I lived in hope, Hearts will be another step up, I fear for us

I always wanted him to leave in his own terms and on good terms but I'm at the stage now that I go to sleep every night hoping I will wake up to the news that he's gone....it's almost depressing watching us under him...we look so unstructured and clueless.

Wallace and Nash have both seen and experienced first hand what it takes to get big clubs performing to their potential. Now accepted this is not the EPL. But nevertheless I do wonder what they are thinking when they see the on-pitch performance struggle we have seen in the latter part of last season, during pre-season and now right up to date at the start of the season.

Very soon I think they'd be setting in motion the first go at raising more funds to fund the football ambition - which for this season as per the Review is to win the Championship. So on this form and with their knowledge of what was needed at EPL Clubs to get the best out of a squad I wonder how much leeway Ally has. Wins - ugly wins - are probably enough for now so long as the Championship is won. But Wallace and Nash and the Board will have an eye on match day attendances also and if a tail off due happens due to bad results or maybe even bad performances then it would be a fine balance to be struck between persevering and hoping that the objective of promotion can be achieved this season vs taking action if results were not sufficiently encouraging in the early part of the season. If these sorts of performances continue through August and Sept then unless they are tempered with wins despite performance then the Manager may be walking a tightrope in blustery gales of criticism with the safety net of a protective Board being eroded.

That performance tonight against 10 men was very poor. Well below the collective capabilities of the players in the team. For their own sakes and the sake of the Manager there must be an immediate big improvement in performance with winning results to go with it. They (and the Manager) might be going into games hoping to win them. The Support and the Board would be looking at games and expecting to win them. Tonight's performance was (to my estimation) a team hoping to win and playing accordingly. Not good enough.

12,000 boycott aye? :lol: nothing to do with the piss poor football.

If you believe theres a boycott are you slagging the 12,000? 35k sales last year only 23000 now

No, I'm slagging you. Did you sing flower of scotland with your mates at the end or did you have to leave early for school in the morning?

Hibs red card tonight saved his job, they were the better team until they had the boy sent off and we didn't look like winning.

Please just do the right thing Ally and walk away, I'm begging you.

No, I'm slagging you. Did you sing flower of scotland with your mates at the end or did you have to leave early for school in the morning?

Deflecting off the real issue yeah?

Go join the Ally lovers all is rosey we won in ET against 10 man hibs- probably the worst hibs team ever seen.

Sucking up Allys arse as usual on here you

Deflecting off the real issue yeah?

Go join the Ally lovers all is rosey we won in ET against 10 man hibs- probably the worst hibs team ever seen.

Sucking up Allys arse as usual on here you

"Drunk n' Disorderlee... with Allee... Sitting up a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

Grow up, ya silly, wee jobby.

Clueless buffoon. Same shite different season. Clueless tactics, line up and dire performance yet again.

The guy is a liability and holding us back.

This board need to grow a set and sack him now.

The board are scared of what Ally will reveal if they fall out with him. We backed Ally when we should have been listening to what Charles Green was saying!