i said it many times

Jig

Law

Black

Foster

Miller

Boyd

Wallace

all guaranteed to play every game they are fit and available for, fucking brutal that ally has no balls to drop his mates

at the start of extra time tonight when black hit that fucking awful shot on goal, he should have been subbed there and then

Hibs red card tonight saved his job, they were the better team until they had the boy sent off and we didn't look like winning.

Please just do the right thing Ally and walk away, I'm begging you.

The reality is mate Ally's contract value the money he is guaranteed to receive there is no way Ally is walking and if he is sacked he is still getting his money as is Durrant and McDowall. I don't think we have the money to pay them off and it's frightening as McCoist is keeping folk away from Ibrox a lot of bears will be selective to the games they will go and watch now because of the pish week in week out.

My kids are complaining they can't stand watching this dire football. Extra time was nearly the last straw for them. We need a coach Now.

fucking right we need a coach, a taxi isnt big enough for the cunts id clear out of that team, including the 3 stooges who couldnt run a bath nevermind a football team

There comes a time where you can't hide behind disagreement, simply it's defending the indefensible.

'Hiding behind disagreement' is about as meaningless a phrase as there comes.

I disagree that it's indefensible. I disagree that it's defending the indefensible. I wouldn't use a phrase like 'anyone who believes x, y, z.... is deluded' when it comes to an opinion something so absolutely subjective as football. It just seems arrogant.

Promoted beyond his level of competence but he won't be sacked on shite performances like that - if that was the case he would have been long gone. Results will have to be bad and promotion threatened before the board step in. He won't quit.

Or,the crowds dip to a level where these guys see their investment being threatened?

Wonder how many people will be willing to leave the warmth of their own home to head out and watch this pish in the depths of winter!

He's not good enough to be Rangers manager and never will be, anyone who believes otherwise is simply deluded or taking the piss

Listen man, I don't think any Rangers fan would be 'taking the piss' when it comes to who manages the team. I think we all wanted Ally McCoist to be a success. I think we all want to watch exciting, attacking football.

Nobody is enjoying the entertainment factor that has been on show since half-way through last season... And like I said to GOAT earlier, guys like yourself who consistently pay for full season books quite rightly reserve the right to expect to be entertained.

I think Ally's undoing may be this notion of more open and attacking football returning the further up the leagues we travel as teams open up. I hope I am wrong but it doesn't seem it will happen on tonight's evidence. That's not a knee-jerk reaction, by the way... I am disappointed at how cautious a coach Ally McCoist seems to be at the best of times.

Maybe I am totally missing the point and our players really are the worst of the worst... But do we really need to always err on the side of caution against everyone we play? I know every team raises their game against us... But surely Boyd and Miller can supply the goals to blast them aside if they have a midfield capable of supplying them...?

The Hibs players looked more fit than most of our players. Very concerned by the character, or lack of, of this team.

(tu) A lot of them just look like they don't really give a fuck, and are happy to coast through, while doing the absolute minimum.

I do blame Ally for this, he is obviously telling them after matches that the work they are doing is fine, when he should be giving them the fucking hairdrier treatment.