Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

We cant sack him we have no money, We'l struggle to finish the season nevermind sacking Ally and paying him off. Ally has to resign.

Don't know if we can afford not to , to be honest.

Dwindling crowds , not qualifying for a Euro spot on our first season back , or even worse , no promotion this season .

Ive never believed we would not win this league this season , but after going today I'm not so sure. Can you really see this team going to Tynecastle or Easter Rd and winning ? I'm not as sure as I once was.

Fuck all that 'protests are for the taigs' bollocks. If that's what it's going to take to remove that fucking joker then so be it, disgrace.

That's gone out the window with the way the board has been targeted anyway, so I'm all for it if there's no sign of him doing the right thing and walking away.

Outrageous - no wonder you are banned.

No need for that - comment on his ability fair enough but to call the guy a fucking clown is ridiculous.

What do you care what people call him he wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

TBH, Ally has received nowhere near the level of abuse any "non rangers man" would have got. He is embarrassing us as a support and himself as a legend. I have renewed my season ticket every year he has been in charge and I have resisted slating him on here. However, I think calling him a clown is pretty tame.

Ally, your spoiling my rangers experience. Let's see how much of a rangers man you really are, just go now, without a pay off!

People who want a protest can get to fuck.

Give over.

Do we just sit back and allow him to do more damage to our club? He's a shite manager and nobody is bigger than the club.

If we don't do something soon you'll not need to worry about folk "getting to fuck", the most will be staying away from Ibrox due to his shite