Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Gogzy was saving up posts after the hibs game which said hearts would beat us so he could "ram it down their throats" looks like he's got a heluva wait

I was one of them. I'm not really into any of this I told you so stuff though.

The signs were clearly there after the Hibs game.

1. Based on the Hibs performance, I did not expect us to beat Hertz.

2. The Hibs and Hearts fixtures were (to me) a sign of things to come.

3. If you like a competitive league title chase, you've now got it.

4. McCoist is still not the man to challenge Sellick. McCall still my man.

It was a bit ironic that Wolves Norwich came on the TV after we were finished.

Jackett had a monumental task when he got the job at Wolves last Summer - back to back relegations, loads of unmotivated high earners and fans demanding that they got back up ASAP.

Jackett binned the high earners and has built a young team who went on to win promotion playing really nice near football where the ball is mainly on the deck and he started this season with a victory against one of the favourites to win the Championship in Norwich (he also dropped his captain in favour of a teenager today too, would McCoist ever do that?)

Now Wolves aren't world beaters by any stretch of the imagination and people will play the compare out budgets argument, but looking at it and comparing what they have done as 'rebuild project' in comparison to what we have done and it makes you want to cry.

Because of the terrible tactics from ally I decided not to renew my season ticket this season. I won't be back until the management team changes. That's me and another 5 lads doing the same I know of here. Costs me £50 per game extra with fuel costs and day out etc and sick of this mess.

Won't be back till the manager is shown the door.

Folk will call it weak, not the rangers way ect ect but they can shove it up their arse.

We have a man using Charles Green...(a man who isn't even at the fucking club) as a reason we were so poor and lost today...

Afterwards Rangers boss McCoist was asked about the prospect of Green returning to the club in any sort of capacity.

"Whether he comes back or not remains to be seen," he said.

"I thought the timing of it again... it is a big day for the players, a big day for the supporters and even bigger day for Sandy Jardine's family.

"I just didn't think the timing of it was great.

"For the first time, one or two of the players actually said to me about the timing of all that kind of stuff."

How much longer can we accept this utter cringe form him?

Charlie wasn't wrong about Alistair.

It's the manager's fault our players have no gut or fight. It's his job to ignite that flame.

We've been gutless since McCoist took over, his tactical awareness is non existent, and will be found out by each and every manager this season.

A manager can shout and scream at players all he wants but if they don't want to fight for the cause the blame is on them not the manager.

As for tactics today i don't think Hearts showed anything particularly original. They simple outmuscled Rangers for parts of the game and kicked anything that moved in a blue shirt.

Rangers are just too lightweight in midfield and at the back they exploited that.

I once held Ally in high enough regard to think that he'd walk if it was a majority of fans against him. Now it is. Time to take it to the stadium, fans have held their tongues to try and support the team and keep negativity away , but that's enough for me.

Get out Ally. You're killing this club.

Charlie wasn't wrong about Alistair.

Not really wanting to get into the green debate mate but for Ally to come out today and say that is just inexcusable.

We have a man in place who refuses to accept he is the reason we play so poorly but rather tells himself and worst of all the media it's the media stuff that's to blame.

Shameful from him, totally shameful.