Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Keith Jackson: 'For those asking about McCoist leaving Rangers tonight the rumours are untrue. There are tensions behind the scenes however.'

Sounds to me like some people want him gone and others are either worried about the backlash or paying him off.

The question is in the long ruin can they afford not to!?

As the title says

On mobile so bear with me.....

For the last couple of years i have talked , discussed and argued with friends over rangers plight. And i will continue to argue my long term aims and objectives for our club on the playing field.

I have seen many great players grace the ibrox turf and many donkeys as well.. after our discgraceful and forceful fall from the top flight under duress i evaluated the situation from a football perspective and came up with, what i believe would be a receipe for th future of our footballing style and management.

After listening to mr mccoist about howmhe only had daays.to prepare for tje new.season in the 3rd.division i gave him some time. Last year was a fecking joke..

I have always stated mccoist has been under pressure no manager has bem under..but on the flip side.he had the chance to steer himself clear of anti football tactics seen under smith amd mccleish. Yeah they won things but after we got pumped by juve in 94 home and away, smith made a mental note to never lose face over A pumping like that again. His outlook changed and this has rubbed off on mamagers after

Mccoist is inept of ideas, clueless on tactics.amd adopt smitjs ideology.... a player can play anwhere

For the love of.me.i cant.recall the player but.mcleish signed someone sho played say left.mid and the interviewer asked.where i gonna play him. His answef

...wd have not worked that one out yet.

I dont want players who csn play in 4 positions..i want a right back to play om right mfecking back.

I give you craig moore

17 yrs old played by zmith at right back

Everyone on young.boys back.. left.family to come.hLf way.acrozs the world

.advocaat played him centre.back

Nihht.n day

Anways mccoist had the opportunity to stamp his mark on rangers. His style of football. And tbh.hpnest i would rather have stayed.an extra year in lower divisions in orddr to blood young boys and develop a new way for rangers to play.

Arse from elbow

..yes what have se done now? Bring back glory hunters. A wee rhat miller and he is preventing , along with ally and the two stoogies from our club developing.

we are now signing experience.but we should have been developing young talent and making a cple of experince signings to compliment the youth

Its the other way round now.

Some people say foster was injured before being takdn off. Still ypu never ever change a defender if its not a life and death situation. Esp when team has scored ffs its the most important time. Concentrate concentrate concentrate

Ffs ally gp away

As the title says

On mobile so bear with me.....

For the last couple of years i have talked , discussed and argued with friends over rangers plight. And i will continue to argue my long term aims and objectives for our club on the playing field.

I have seen many great players grace the ibrox turf and many donkeys as well.. after our discgraceful and forceful fall from the top flight under duress i evaluated the situation from a football perspective and came up with, what i believe would be a receipe for th future of our footballing style and management.

After listening to mr mccoist about howmhe only had daays.to prepare for tje new.season in the 3rd.division i gave him some time. Last year was a fecking joke..

I have always stated mccoist has been under pressure no manager has bem under..but on the flip side.he had the chance to steer himself clear of anti football tactics seen under smith amd mccleish. Yeah they won things but after we got pumped by juve in 94 home and away, smith made a mental note to never lose face over A pumping like that again. His outlook changed and this has rubbed off on mamagers after

Mccoist is inept of ideas, clueless on tactics.amd adopt smitjs ideology.... a player can play anwhere

For the love of.me.i cant.recall the player but.mcleish signed someone sho played say left.mid and the interviewer asked.where i gonna play him. His answef

...wd have not worked that one out yet.

I dont want players who csn play in 4 positions..i want a right back to play om right mfecking back.

I give you craig moore

17 yrs old played by zmith at right back

Everyone on young.boys back.. left.family to come.hLf way.acrozs the world

.advocaat played him centre.back

Nihht.n day

Anways mccoist had the opportunity to stamp his mark on rangers. His style of football. And tbh.hpnest i would rather have stayed.an extra year in lower divisions in orddr to blood young boys and develop a new way for rangers to play.

Arse from elbow

..yes what have se done now? Bring back glory hunters. A wee rhat miller and he is preventing , along with ally and the two stoogies from our club developing.

we are now signing experience.but we should have been developing young talent and making a cple of experince signings to compliment the youth

Its the other way round now.

Some people say foster was injured before being takdn off. Still ypu never ever change a defender if its not a life and death situation. Esp when team has scored ffs its the most important time. Concentrate concentrate concentrate

Ffs ally gp away

keith jackson@tedermeatballs 4m

More on the tensions behind the scenes at Ibrox in my column tomorrow...

So basically he's using his twitter as advertising so deluded fannies and supporters of the soap dodgers will buy his paper tomorrow.

What an absolute cunt of the highest order.

keith jackson@tedermeatballs 4m

More on the tensions behind the scenes at Ibrox in my column tomorrow...

every time there is a massive negative story about that mob ,something negative about us seems to pop up to take the heat out of the negative articles about those desperate unsporting bastards.

Fucking depressed tonight.

We need a decent defensive centre mid. Black isn't good enough, Hutton shouldn't be anywhere near a Rangers shirt - and please fuck don't remind me McCulloch might be given that role. McLeod and a solid defensive player is what our midfield needs.

As for the rest of the team, Wallace - I feel sorry for him as he's fucking wasted playing for us. I'm willing to give Mohsni and Zaliukas a chance as a partnership - but it doesn't fill me with confidence. Foster is fine at this level, but not great. Templeton is as good a left winger as we could ask for at this level in my opinion, he's inconsistent like most wingers but took men on all day against Hibs and Hearts and draws fouls constantly. Right mid lacks quality, but Aird and Gallagher fighting for that position should push both of them to be better players. I liked Gallagher there at the end of last year. Boyd and Miller up front would be fine with service. Miller showed today that he can play, and is willing to put the effort in. Boyd will be Boyd - but it's worth waiting to see if he hits form.

We're perhaps a centre mid, a centre back and maybe a right mid (not 100% required) away from being head and shoulders above this league.

But we also need someone who can make the bastards play. And someone who can sign the right players. We don't have that, and I don't see it coming.

Another long turgid season awaits, and I hope to fuck it ends well.