Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Not at all

For me McCoist is my Mr. Rangers, he's a legend and always will be

I'll love Ally forever for helping the club out

But I believe he has to go for the benefit of the club and his comments annoy me a lot

Fair enough.

I just wish people would show him the respect he has earned.

Not our greatest ever manager but a man who has given his best towards our cause.

Fair enough.

I just wish people would show him the respect he has earned.

Not our greatest ever manager but a man who has given his best towards our cause.

He should have done the decent thing and stood down after the cup final.

He's not doing the best for our cause by sinking us to new depths of low is he?

Not at all

For me McCoist is my Mr. Rangers, he's a legend and always will be

I'll love Ally forever for helping the club out

But I believe he has to go for the benefit of the club and his comments annoy me a lot

No man is bigger than the club. I support Rangers, not Ally McCoist. He's behaved like a complete reprobate over the last 6-9 months. He can fuck off.

for all those saying 'he stayed with us when he could have gone' i'll have to call bullshit on that. its not like he was one paycheck away from losing his house, he was getting paid a fortune - at 800k, i dont know anyone who would do walking away.

the day he didnt name a full bench with the resources we have (and had at that time) should have seen him sacked. pitiful manager

He should have done the decent thing and stood down after the cup final.

He's not doing the best for our cause by sinking us to new depths of low is he?

I don't expect you to respect him.

Don't you refer to Ally as "the clown"?

He is doing his best. It may not be to your circus standards, but it is his 100 percent effort.

That's all you can ask of an individual. If he fails as manager it won't be from the lack of trying.

He is my hero doesnt mean I rate him as a manager. I actually think Rangers will be his first n last job i think hell walk straight back into tv on sky or bt sport

Ive always said this. He'll end up a pundit again. Can't see any club giving him a decent job after this.

He is doing his best. It may not be to your circus standards, but it is his 100 percent effort.

That's all you can ask of an individual. If he fails as manager it won't be from the lack of trying.

You really are drunk aren't you?

Only a piss head would put up with the shite we serve up right enough...

You really are drunk aren't you?

Only a piss head would put up with the shite we serve up right enough...

You have an unhealthy obsession with my user name. Let's focus on that and ignore the real topic eh?

Anything to deflect from the real debate on a Rangers forum.

Hes no trying to pass exams at school FFS He shouldnt need to try n be a manager he either is or isn't. Hes no playing football manager ffs

Hoping he does the right thing and walks away before he destroys his legacy at the club. We need an experienced manager to replace him to steady the ship so to speak for 2-3 years. I know hes one of them but someone like Malky Mckay would be a good shout, young manager and knows how to play football the right way but he wont come and most wouldnt want him, so some one like Big Eck to come in and get us promoted and a couple of seasons to win back the title. Would love Frank de Boer but thats unlikely.