Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Fair enough.

I just wish people would show him the respect he has earned.

Not our greatest ever manager but a man who has given his best towards our cause.

he treats us with utter contempt and has earned fuck all respect. Give us his best are you fuckin serious-unless your referring to his karaoke act-total imposter only here to line his pockets and can fuck off any time and take all his apologists with him

There have been a number of things Ally has done over the more recent years which have not exactly pleased me.

His blaming Green for our defeats at Forfar and yesterday.

His Penny shares.

His attempts to keep his salary quiet.

His reluctance to take a reduction in wages.

His after-match list of excuses.

His apparent failure to see when change is needed.

His failure to promote youth.

he treats us with utter contempt and has earned fuck all respect. Give us his best are you fuckin serious-unless your referring to his karaoke act-total imposter only here to line his pockets and can fuck off any time and take all his apologists with him

And breathe......

Disliker then?

Do you hate him?

I reckon he will be mutually consented by Monday afternoon.

He should have gone after the cup fiascos but he got more time but really there is no hope in him turning it round.

It's only the financial repercussions that have kept him in the job.

We must now bite that bullet and then give it to him.

Too many excuses from MCCoist. He blames a lack of preseason but still fucks it up even with a preseason. He blames matters off the pitch for poor performances when it's his job to keep the players focused. How many times have you heard a player say 'there's nothing we can really do about that so we just concentrate on the footballing side of things'? At Rangers off the field shit is used as an excuse for dross on the park. It's hard to motivate the players against part-timers but they don't look any better against teams like Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts, ICT, etc. He even tried to say the gap between these amateur teams and top-flight pro sides is so small it's almost non-existant. So on one hand he's saying the quality of the opposition is high which makes it difficult to perform but on the other hand they're shit and it's difficult to stay motivated.

Ally's the manager. It's his job to get the team out there winning things and entertaining the fans. He's been given enough time, money, and support to do that. He can't fucking do it so let's get rid of him and find someone who can do it.

Plus he doesn't wear a suit and has a big beardy face.

Too many excuses from MCCoist. He blames a lack of preseason but still fucks it up even with a preseason. He blames matters off the pitch for poor performances when it's his job to keep the players focused. How many times have you heard a player say 'there's nothing we can really do about that so we just concentrate on the footballing side of things'? At Rangers off the field shit is used as an excuse for dross on the park. It's hard to motivate the players against part-timers but they don't look any better against teams like Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts, ICT, etc. He even tried to say the gap between these amateur teams and top-flight pro sides is so small it's almost non-existant. So on one hand he's saying the quality of the opposition is high which makes it difficult to perform but on the other hand they're shit and it's difficult to stay motivated.

Ally's the manager. It's his job to get the team out there winning things and entertaining the fans. He's been given enough time, money, and support to do that. He can't fucking do it so let's get rid of him and find someone who can do it.

Ally in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know tempers ran high today, and i understand that.

But I am leaving this here

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=253071

It is still valid, and you can and probably will end up banned if you continue to be personally abusive towards him.

If you can't be respectful to him, then be respectful to the site and the site rules. thanks :)

I know he has to go,but when I see posts calling him a useless cunt,stick your super ally up yer arse etc my blood boils. Taigish behaviour imo.

You are absolutely correct to say it is sad to see Rangers fans abuse one of our greatest ever players but if he continues to take a huge salary while destroying our team I cannot see it getting any better.

People are simply so frustrated by his refusal to see that he is no longer wanted that they unfortunately let their anger get the best of them

That's the thing though,does Ally or the board really know about the amount of people that want him to leave?

He has eyes and ears, He cannot be that ignorant of the feelings towards him.

Oh I'm sure the likes of Tom English at the Bigoted Biased Corporation and that useless panhandle,Keith Jackson at the Rhebel will have them well clued up on it.

I would love nothing more for it too work for Ally at Rangers, I'm sure all of us would but it's just not working. He's not a Manager and he's certainly not a Rangers Manager. Top to bottom clean out is needed, management and coaching staff.

But he starting with Ally he needs to stand down and he'd earn so much respect from the support if he did. He's not stupid, just do the right thing Ally.

He is my hero doesnt mean I rate him as a manager. I actually think Rangers will be his first n last job i think hell walk straight back into tv on sky or bt sport

Even when he was on that programme on a Sunday on sky sports (the one with Kammy and Ben Shephaed, I've forgotten the name!) you could see he could barely analyse a game of football, yet he calls himself a manager!?

And then you see popcorn teeth sitting talking sense about football at the World Cup!!! Left me scunnered.

He's certainly went down in my opinion. Should've been sacked after the karaoke incident. He lets the players away with murder; shite performances, ridiculous interviews and worst of all he treats us fans like we are fucking stupid.

lol fuck off. :lol:

i was wrong, I can live with that.

Nothing to fuck off about, you where in your words "going to ram the posts down people's throats" I suppose it would have been better had you listened to the guys who seen the hibs debacle. You where at work but hibs was an even more sickening display than yesterday.

Had el alagoui(sp) been on form that would have been played 2 competitive games lost 2