Ally McCoist - all chat in here

Adoniram

706 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ally the man for the job?

Naw I don't because I tend not to look out for taigs articles....

Either way the words might be from a bheast but any one of us could have written it.

You do not have to look any further than here for how Rangers fans feel about andy the cunt muirhead mate.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day though.

He is one of the biggest Rangers haters on the planet mate. Up there with the hag and phil 3 names.

fair enough mate,wasn't aware of that,but surely you can agree on some of the points he's made ? lot of posters on here are saying the same to a degree of what was printed in the article.

fair enough mate,wasn't aware of that,but surely you can agree on some of the points he's made ? lot of posters on here are saying the same to a degree of what was printed in the article.

I did not read past the name on the article mate.

He probably is spot on, but i refuse to even read his Rangers hating shite.

As someone said on RangersChat yesterday, sack him, give him fuck all, and tell him he's welcome to sue us for all compensation if he so pleases.

That's just somebody letting their emotions get the better of them.

That's not a solution in any way shape or form.

In football you can't just sack somebody and say they are getting fuck all.

why the fuck is andy fucking muirheads opinion being posted on here :anguish:

I know. People need to take a breath, calm the fuck down and think. Some people are letting their anger run away with them.

50 odd fucking threads since the end of the game, most of which really should be single posts inside another McCoist thread. It's getting like a competition to see who can show themselves to be the most upset.

Fucking Scotzine, indeed.

He should have one of the toilets named after him. The Ally McCoist Bog, or something like that.

See above post about people competing to be the angriest and most nasty. In a particularly mhanky way on this occasion.

If he continues to be the manager then the only way the board will listen is if there are no fans at a home game. If you go with the poll above 90% want Ally gone and maby the only way is a mass protest by not going into the game for the first 15 mins. I know everyone has paid the hard earned cash to watch the game and we all want to support the team but sometimes something drastic needs to be done

The wages thing is really bothering me. I really don't want this to become a personal thing with ally , I'd love to keep this strictly about his ability to take the club forward but if he's to stubborn to see he's just all wrong for us and keeps us in a corner like this because we can afford to pay him off I personally will struggle to keep it strictly based on ability.

I really cant even watch it now! Ally McCoist is a Rangers legend but by far he is the worst Manager I have ever seen a the club! Now is the time to move on and get rid IMO if not this will continue for years to come watching utter pish week in week out horrific signings with no sell on value

The manager's job is to get the best out of the players- people mention the tactical side, but plenty of managers have not been tactical geniuses, yet they have been very successful because they have had that ability to motivate players. Ally doesn't look as if he is getting the best out the players, and so, reluctantly, I think he has to go.