**** Rangers vs Hearts (Sun 1:30 KO) ****

WilliamFyfe

well I didn't want to say anything earlier as not to be negative, but my Aussie Rules team won today and in like 10 years off keeping track Rangers and West Coast have only one once on the same day...

absolute pish

We got what we deserved, a loss. Our players seem like amatuers. Hearts we not even any good, yet somehow we lost. We lacked style, composure, skill, ideas... We just lacked in everything.

I am completely clueless what the fuck we do in training. Never been a fan of McCoist as manager, and this is an example as to why! I get more joy from catching my cock in my zip that i do watching us for the last 3 years!

Disappointingly, it'll only be when its too late before he goes - it's already 3 years late, he won't go any time soon but he's killing us

That he is. Guts me because the man was one of my favourite players ever to pull on the shirt, but my God is he a woefully clueless gaffer.

[

Poor goals to lose and wasteful up front about sums it up

Even after it went 2-1 Miller missed an absolute sitter which was a shame because he actually played ok.

We need to consider pairing Miller with another mobile forward like Clark or Gallagher as Boyd is useless unless we have 2 wingers giving him service in the box and the chances of us playing 2 wingers is minimal

2 shots on target is simply not good enough and switching off in the final seconds after just equalising is simply appalling. Struggling to beat Hibs and losing to Hearts in the first two games of the new season is amateur stuff at best.

However, it's a marathon not a sprint and I'm still confident we will have the last laugh come the end of the season.

Come on Rangers!

:7325::ulster::21:

2 shots on target is simply not good enough and switching off in the final seconds after just equalising is simply appalling. Struggling to beat Hibs and losing to Hearts in the first two games of the new season is amateur stuff at best.

However, it's a marathon not a sprint and I'm still confident we will have the last laugh come the end of the season.

Come on Rangers!

:7325::ulster::21:

Not with this manager, the only one still laughing will be Ally

Today Ally McCoist lost me. No guile, no tactics, no ideas. Jig to blame for both goals but will he be dropped will he fuck unless the manager goes and unfortunately both have to go. I will NOT go calling either names but McCoist is no more a Rangers manager than Paul LeGuen was.

Glad Hearts won 2-1. We deserved fuck all on that performance.

Fed up with McCoist getting half arsed results after a piss poor performance.

Same against hibs, difference being they got sent down to 10 and that saved us, even then we needed ET to get a goal. Embarrassing.