**** Falkirk vs Rangers (Fri KO 7:45pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Superbarry: I don't feel full of confidence, but I'm not going to miss watching the game tonight as they may have a change of attitude tonight and play some good stuff. They can't do a lot worse than recent games, surely to feck

Thanks mate. He was a shining light in pre season then gets booted out all together

I didn't see any of our pre seasons games and I only seem him in flashes last season but I really liked him in that youth cup final against Hearts. He worked his ass off, harried their defenders, seemed to have a decent turn of pace but he was physically strong with his back to goal too.

I hoped he would really push on this season and he still might, but he's got a lot of competition/favourites in front of him.

I didn't see any of our pre seasons games and I only seem him in flashes last season but I really liked him in that youth cup final against Hearts. He worked his ass off, harried their defenders, seemed to have a decent turn of pace but he was physically strong with his back to goal too.

I hoped he would really push on this season and he still might, but he's got a lot of competition/favourites in front of him.

Seen him struggle in one game and played well in 2 or 3 others I seen. But aye he looks a decent player