Zaliukas

Wallace

Aird

MacLeod

Templeton

Shiels

Boyd

Miller

Faure in for Ricky Foster at right back as there's something I like about Faure, I mean he's not the greatest right back ever but I still think he will be able to do the job there. I have gone for four midfielder but Shiels more the attacking player therefore him behind the front two, I hope Ally sticks MacLeod in the middle an allows two known wingers to do their duty unlike an exceptional talent like Lewis being wasted out there to rot.

I'm going for a 2-1 win

Unfortunately Jig and Law will not be dropped, no matter how slow or uncommitted they are. Will be 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 to accommodate them with our young prospects on the periphery at best. Can't think of any team dropping their captain to be fair - so perhaps time for the armband to be passed on to Wallace - permanently.

I think over the last 2 seasons we have proved we are a better side away from home for whatever reason so won't be surprised to see us win.

Bell

McGregor Zaliukas Mohsni Wallace

Aird McLeod Law Smith

Boyd Miller

I know you might think I'm mad playing Smith but him and Wallace can interchange and Smith can deliver a good set piece. Templeton proved he is better off the bench.

damn there is some negative people on here, no wonder our team plays like shite

fully expect a win and a response from the players

Bell

Wallace / McGregor / Zaliukas / Mohsni

McCulloch

Law / Aird / Hutton

Miller / Boyd

McCulloch?

He isn't a football player, why do you have him in our team? And Hutton? are you on the wind up?

First post as a member

predicting a sloppy, narrow win tonight with a Boyd winner, can see them scoring.

major concern i have is the posisbilty of Jig moving to central midfield in place of Black with Moshni brought back in at centre back.

as much as I and loads of other bears love big Jig his best days are long gone and i fear barring an injury oor Ally will continue to shoe horn him into the side

Going to my girlfriends to watch this tonight.

Only thing is she checked her sky last night and she doesn't have bt sports. She does have bt broadband, which i thought gave you bt sports for free?

Does she just need to ring up sky? Is there even a bt sport website that might stream it?

If worst comes to worst, i'll watch a crappy stream of it, but was hoping to maybe watch it on the big tele for once!