Red and black "dingwall" tops

EatDolphins

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the money goes towards paying the shirt supplier. I thought he might be able to work that out on his own.

you should maybe think harder

that way you would see that what you have just written and what you have previously written do not necessarily make the sum of the whole

Listening to rangers chat last night and it was said Rangers make absolutely nothing

from selling these tops in our shops.

One of the fukd up commercial deals set up by Green.

I do not believe we make nothing, it might not be much and it might be tied into an overall deal with Sports Direct. What I do know is that for every red/black one bought it is one less sold by Rangers FC. :(

Just to add this is not a rant at you, just a rant. :D

imagine rangers fans having a hissy fit because other rangers fans want to raise money to buy shares in rangers!

Nae Rangers fans havin a hissy fit for raising money.

Fuckin sick though of cunts trying to fuck the club by diverting merch money for a scab shirt.

Any Cunt wearing one is a scab.

imagine rangers fans having a hissy fit because other rangers fans want to raise money to buy shares in rangers!

some really weird people on here who just keep peddling fantasy after fantasy to justify their idiotic and petty differences with other fans.

This is just a lie and you should apologise for knowingly trying to mislead this board

Dingwall is a fat slug who is out to make as much money from us as possible.

I asked on FF if we were getting to see how much money was raised by sales, and where it was being spent...i got shot to pieces by the ghools that are brainwashed by that site.

They were all asking the same thing about our board, where is the money going... i asked them the same question and got made out to be a judas.

I hope that loser never goes near our great club, if i ever see him, it wont be pleasant for him

Dingwall is a fat slug who is out to make as much money from us as possible.

I asked on FF if we were getting to see how much money was raised by sales, and where it was being spent...i got shot to pieces by the ghools that are brainwashed by that site.

They were all asking the same thing about our board, where is the money going... i asked them the same question and got made out to be a judas.

I hope that loser never goes near our great club, if i ever see him, it wont be pleasant for him

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

how did you get on, in your seat, anyone approach you?

Had a great time (got back to the USA yesterday morning) over in Glasgow and at the game (except for the score). I had two folks approach me but instead of saying something negatively, they thanked me for buying that ticket because they said that the previous guy was an @$$hole (CH).

Funny story...went to the ticket office on Friday night and the folks wanted to talk to me since I was the "yank" who bought the infamous season ticket. Saturday, stopped by Ibrox and was about to make contact with the Founder's Trail folks and had a great time with them taking the tour of Ibrox and seeing everything there. Went to the Louden on Sat and Sunday (before the game) and had a few pints while I awaited CH's partner in crime but he had some pressing business and we were not able to connect on this trip. I should be back 1-2 more times this season and have already donated my two season tickets to the soldier's fund while I am back in the USA.

• 6 months later...

Be good if there's a ritual burning of these shirts and scarfs to mark the end of darker times and to bring in the new promised beginning, this includes the unsold ones as well ! And also a pledge from those selling them that they will never sell the likes again diverting revenue from the Club !

Be good if there's a ritual burning of these shirts and scarfs to mark the end of darker times and to bring in the new promised beginning, this includes the unsold ones as well ! And also a pledge from those selling them that they will never sell the likes again diverting revenue from the Club !

spot on BD. we don't want to fund buying shares to the detriment of the clubs finances.

Three weeks ago I bought one when I joined the Trust. The cause was (and is) a good one and the shirt is of very decent quality. I miss the days when we had Adidas/Nike as kit manufacturers.

Why wouldn't you put money towards shares and buy an actual Rangers top instead?

How does this whole thing work out financially exactly, for instance how much do they buy them for before selling to you and does all the money go to shares?

Genuinely curious how all this works because I'm not seeing much good about it.

spot on BD. we don't want to fund buying shares to the detriment of the clubs finances.

This would be more of a gesture of goodwill and fan unification as buying shares through this method is obviously not needed now as the Club is in the hands of Rangers Men !