New NFL Season

That's pretty exciting, shame he'll be running into tackles with that Offensive Line :pipe:

But really that is an exciting pick. Fair play.

Going to be hard with 3 lineman :lol: Lots of depth at OL in the Draft apparently and hopefully we can resign our right tackle from last year. Feel sorry for Tre Mason though :lol: Really liked him last year.

Ended up staying up for all of it and then the Clippers-Spurs game, feeling it already :anguish:

Cleveland actually had a good Draft, it wasn't quite as good as the one in Draft Day but probably as close to it as possible :lol:

Ended up staying up for all of it and then the Clippers-Spurs game, feeling it already :anguish:

Cleveland actually had a good Draft, it wasn't quite as good as the one in Draft Day but probably as close to it as possible :lol:

I bailed at 20 :lol:

That was their pick from the Bills their second one? Was it Irving they took as their second pick? He's an offensive linesmen right?

I bailed at 20 :lol:

That was their pick from the Bills their second one? Was it Irving they took as their second pick? He's an offensive linesmen right?

Aye they got that pick when the Bills took Watkins last year. Played centre but could play guard as well. They have Mack at centre but he's a free agent next year and will probably want big money, so could see Erving at guard this year and then centre after that.

Aye they got that pick when the Bills took Watkins last year. Played centre but could play guard as well. They have Mack at centre but he's a free agent next year and will probably want big money, so could see Erving at guard this year and then centre after that.

I've not even checked yet to see who everyone else picked. The NFL app needs to make itself less complex. Can't be arsed searching for weeks to find simple facts.

I've not even checked yet to see who everyone else picked. The NFL app needs to make itself less complex. Can't be arsed searching for weeks to find simple facts.

Try this http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/draft?grouping=rounds&round=1&year=2015&

Ironic that Shane Ray gets arrested for Marijuana possession and then ends up in Colorado :D

Cheers!

Legally baked out his skull and a millionaire to boot! :lol:

Talk about living the life :D

Bit of a pain in the arse to find out the rest of the picks since we don't get any more coverage on TV I don't think.

Talk about living the life :D

Bit of a pain in the arse to find out the rest of the picks since we don't get any more coverage on TV I don't think.

Live coverage on sky sports at midnight last night, but not tonight.