New NFL Season

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for four teams to win their divisions to put in a Yankee. Any lively outsiders to boost the odds?

A couple that I thought had a shout seem to be going backwards.

Who you got so far? Only division I can see an outsider winning is the AFC East, and that's only if the Patriots get off to a bad start without Brady.

Eagles at 13/8 are probably in with a shout if Bradford stays healthy.

Keep an eye on the Packers division as well. They just lost their top WR for the season but they still have Rodgers throwing the ball about. The Vikings should be a lot better this year with Peterson back.

Who you got so far? Only division I can see an outsider winning is the AFC East, and that's only if the Patriots get off to a bad start without Brady.

Eagles at 13/8 are probably in with a shout if Bradford stays healthy.

Keep an eye on the Packers division as well. They just lost their top WR for the season but they still have Rodgers throwing the ball about. The Vikings should be a lot better this year with Peterson back.

Was actually looking at the Vikings at 13/2, mostly because of the price.

Also got a feeling the Broncos could get turned over, but couldn't choose between Chiefs and Chargers.

So I'm looking to narrow down to four, from

panthers, 5/2

dolphins, 7/2

bengals, 9/4

Vikings, 13/2

Chiefs / chargers, 4 and 3's

Also might throw in the Rams 8/1.

Probably go with those with the easiest start to schedules, at least then I get an interest for longer.

Was actually looking at the Vikings at 13/2, mostly because of the price.

Also got a feeling the Broncos could get turned over, but couldn't choose between Chiefs and Chargers.

So I'm looking to narrow down to four, from

panthers, 5/2

dolphins, 7/2

bengals, 9/4

Vikings, 13/2

Chiefs / chargers, 4 and 3's

Also might throw in the Rams 8/1.

Probably go with those with the easiest start to schedules, at least then I get an interest for longer.

I'd say the Chiefs over the Chargers. Strength of schedule link for you (tu)

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

That prick Neil Reynolds dingyed me again when I asked him about RedZone in HD :lol:

Can't wait for Sunday now. Super Sunday followed by the NFL :drool:

Obviously means know, I asked him a while ago too. (td)

I used to be off Mondays but now I won't be, should be fun!