**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

Seen on Rangers website that the clown is waiting to see if Kenny's hamstring is ok for tonight.

I mean FFS, just give the guy time for his hamstring to mend, I'd rather he missed this game than 3 or 4 league games should it go tits up playing him tonight.

The squad is big enough to use in this mickey mouse cup. Shows again that the clown is going to play the same players game after game whether they are totally fit or not, or even on form. This is how to ruin players and to keep the youngsters from progressing.

Hopefully Miller needs more time out to recover and Clark gets a chance. I won't hold my breath though.

Season ticket holder ticket prices are £15 adults, £10 concessions and £3 juniors. General sale ticket prices are £17 adults, £12 concessions and £5 juniors. Absolute looney pricing. Game is on TV on a Monday night and it's Clyde we're playing.

Season ticket holder ticket prices are £15 adults, £10 concessions and £3 juniors. General sale ticket prices are £17 adults, £12 concessions and £5 juniors. Absolute looney pricing. Game is on TV on a Monday night and it's Clyde we're playing.

Will be the lowest crowd for many a year but I fear we will see worse before Ally goes.

(tu)

I will never understand the reasons for such prices when we are shutting half the stadium.

Why not make it a fiver and try to get as many through the gates as possible, even kids go free or something.

I honestly dont see £15/17 as looney prices and i am one stingy bastard.

Fiver for a kid.

Cheap as chips imo.

What kinda pricing would you think is fair?

I honestly dont see £15/17 as looney prices and i am one stingy bastard.

Fiver for a kid.

Cheap as chips imo.

What kinda pricing would you think is fair?

It's for Clyde in the early rounds of the lowest cup competition in Scotland.

It should be free to ST holders and given they know they need to shut half the stadium they could have lowered it quite a bit to fill up the stadium.

It's for Clyde in the early rounds of the lowest cup competition in Scotland.

It should be free to ST holders and given they know they need to shut half the stadium they could have lowered it quite a bit to fill up the stadium.

Aye sounds good,but in all reality we need any cash we can bring in.

monday night football against clyde, on tv, stupid ticket price. gonna be empty as fuck tonight. don't blame people. stupid tv deals arranging ridiculous dates, 3rd division team and utter shit performances by us. how bad it must be to think we might not even win against clyde. just don't fucking know what to expect anymore with ally in charge.

monday night football against clyde, on tv, stupid ticket price. gonna be empty as fuck tonight. don't blame people. stupid tv deals arranging ridiculous dates, 3rd division team and utter shit performances by us. how bad it must be to think we might not even win against clyde. just don't fucking know what to expect anymore with ally in charge.

We'll beat Clyde 3-0.

Seen on Rangers website that the clown is waiting to see if Kenny's hamstring is ok for tonight.

I mean FFS, just give the guy time for his hamstring to mend, I'd rather he missed this game than 3 or 4 league games should it go tits up playing him tonight.

The squad is big enough to use in this mickey mouse cup. Shows again that the clown is going to play the same players game after game whether they are totally fit or not, or even on form. This is how to ruin players and to keep the youngsters from progressing.

Shocking indictment of Ally's managerial skill

£5 / seat regardless and it would sell well.

We had a car full going (First time i'd have been in Ibrox since February so was actually excited!) but have meetings till 5 so its not going be possible.