**** Rangers vs Clyde (KO 7:35pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

I'd go with:

Bell

Foster----Faure----Zaliukas----Smith

Aird----Black----MacLeod----Templeton

Boyd----Clark

Give Wallace a break as he hasn't been great lately and get Faure in his natural CB position to see how he fares with Zaliukas to partner him.

Rangers 3-0 Clyde

Boyd x 2

Macleod

Only reason I'm not going tonight is I'm away in holiday in a few weeks so need all the £ I can get.

Can't believe people are saying they 'forgot' or 'didn't know' we were playing :lol:

Fully expect us to take 3 or 4 off of them tonight. 2 or more from Clark,IF he starts....

Yep.

Don't want the Gaelic commentary?

Tip: If you have Sky, press the 'help' button, followed very quickly by no's 323516775861, make sure you press that sequence of numbers correctly or you'll fail.

Next...press i just ignore the message on your set as it's not important at this stage (if you don't get a message, press 'back up' as you probably got the sequence of no's wrong, so you'll have to start again, make sure you turn your set off for at least 5 minutes before restart) at this stage select the 'text 'button at the same time as the 'tv' button - a message will appear on your screen 'do you want to continue?'.

'It's important you select NO to this question as your remote control may explode'

After selecting this option wait 2.5 seconds then press 'mute' three times.

2-0 Rangers

will this work on virgin mate :rolleyes:

I was going to go to this when it was announced after the draw. I wanted to see what the reaction was of Barry returning to Ibrox, but like many on here I'd for got all about this game and didn't order a ticket. I've read that they're having a pay at the gate for the Copland, the only stand I've never been in since they re-build Ibrox, but I've became a bit ill and it's too cold for me now to go running around hoping to get in the Copland, or having to find a spare ticket. Shite so it is.

Anyway, on the game itself I reckon we'll score 3, 4 without reply and I'm hoping for an improved performance. Barry may try his hardest, but we've got the better players and Aird and Clark are starting tonight, so that's a good sign.

Hopefully!