***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

Wtf has happened to Ronaldo

So limited on the ball these days

He was aff the park so quick there he will be getting his jacket on and heading up the road by now. Better team over the 2 Legs won. And Ronaldo proved he is a bit of a dummy spitter as well..plus he was pish tonight.

I thought he played well in the first half which was a half more than any of their other attackers. He obviously wasn't at his best but he's certainly not their problem.

(tu)

Stevie Wonder could have seen that he was their best attacker by a mile the night

Ronaldo has looked limited since January/February time, I think.

There has a lot of talk about him carrying knocks and I expect a rest over the summer will see him back to his best.

Stuck 10 quid on Juve when they were drawn against Monaco :pipe: Shame Barca will likely pump them.

Their fans weren't happy at the appointment of Allegri either IIRC.

I think that it would have been a pretty hard sell at first, considering how things went for him at Milan.

Gotta praise whoever it was at Juve that decided he was the man for the job.

I think that it would have been a pretty hard sell at first, considering how things went for him at Milan.

Gotta praise whoever it was at Juve that decided he was the man for the job.

I thought they would appoint Prandelli but I'm actually not surprised Allegri ended up there although it was an odd one at the time. There seems to be this weird merry go round in Italy where most of the top managers have managed at least two of Milan, Inter, Juve, Roma or Lazio at some point in their career so it was almost inevitable that he would manage them at some point :lol:

At the time, I thought it was a pretty weird move tbh but he's done very well.

Yeah I briefly recall James Richardson speaking about it on football weekly, but I'm only ever half listening when he starts talking about Italian football :D

I thought they would appoint Prandelli but I'm actually not surprised Allegri ended up there although it was an odd one at the time. There seems to be this weird merry go round in Italy where most of the top managers have managed at least two of Milan, Inter, Juve, Roma or Lazio at some point in their career so it was almost inevitable that he would manage them at some point :lol:

Yeah I briefly recall James Richardson speaking about it on football weekly, but I'm only ever half listening when he starts talking about Italian football :D

That's blasphemous!

Allegri had some decent performances against Barcelona when he was at Milan and that Milan team were not as good as this current Juve team. The final should be a close game but I think Neymar, Suarez and Messi will see Barca over the line.

It'll be an interesting final, if it came down solely to a midfield battle I'd fancy Juventus Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo and Marchisio just seem the right balance.

but the attacking threat of Neymar, Messi and Suarez just seem too deadly.

Heart says Juve

head says Barca