***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

the Basel player definitely made a meal of it but Markovic surely meant to hit him looking at the way he's swung his hand out?

If you throw your hands about then you can't complain.

Guy was a dick as was the taigy Liverpool player

C'mon boys. I hate Liverpool as much as anybody but it was never a red. You two are ruining football if you don't agree with me.

Football ruiners.

Just seen Ramsey's goal, what an absolute screamer.

Really rate the lad, where's that thread when people shot me down for naming him alongside Matic, Toure etc

Sit doon! He scored a screamer but right now he's nowhere near Matic or Toure.

He could maybe be near them had he not been abysmal for the last 3 months.

Sit doon! He scored a screamer but right now he's nowhere near Matic or Toure.

He could maybe be near them had he not been abysmal for the last 3 months.

Form wise he's had a poor start, but you could say Toure has been shite for the majority of this season.

On his top form IMO he's right up there with that lot. Hasn't done it consistently enough I'll grant you, but I think he's got a bundle of talent.

Form wise he's had a poor start, but you could say Toure has been shite for the majority of this season.

On his top form IMO he's right up there with that lot. Hasn't done it consistently enough I'll grant you, but I think he's got a bundle of talent.

Granted Toure has been poor. But he's also won the La Liga twice, the EPL twice, the Champions League, the League Cup and the FA Cup.

Scoring huge goals for City in every single title/cup win.

Whereas Ramsey..

Listen at the end of last Season I said if he stays injury free he'll be the best young midfielder in the Country. I was wrong, he's been mince!

Granted Toure has been poor. But he's also won the La Liga twice, the EPL twice, the Champions League, the League Cup and the FA Cup.

Scoring huge goals for City in every single title/cup win.

Whereas Ramsey..

Listen at the end of last Season I said if he stays injury free he'll be the best young midfielder in the Country. I was wrong, he's been mince!

Aye he's nowhere near Toure's achievements. Probably won't ever win that at Arsenal either.

Hope he moves away from the Emirates, think he'd thrive abroad.