***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

Just sayin' mate.. Stop living in the past :craphead:

I was just saying outside of the top 5-6 teams in Europe, (of which Chelsea have been a part of the last 5 years or so) no one else in Europe has stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Champions League, and for the forseeable future won't stand a chance at winning it either, maybe that didn't come across well in my original comment, I don't know.

Until something drastic changes in football it's literally going to be Barca, Real, Bayern, Chelsea every year in the Champions League, it's getting boring now.

Chelsea? :lol:

Hope you aren't putting them alongside those teams in terms of challengers?

Chelsea? :lol:

Hope you aren't putting them alongside those teams in terms of challengers?

I meant in terms of teams over the past 5 years that actually stood a chance of winning the Champs League tbf, don't think it came across that well in my first comment.

I was just saying outside of the top 5-6 teams in Europe, (of which Chelsea have been a part of the last 5 years or so) no one else in Europe has stood a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Champions League, and for the forseeable future won't stand a chance at winning it either, maybe that didn't come across well in my original comment, I don't know.

I was only winding you up, mate, because Chelsea arent in it now :)

Two close games tonight, Real have a few players out but still think they will have too much for A.Madrid

Juve have a slender lead but normally that is enough for Italian sides, think they might actually win tonight 2-0

Dortmund and Atletico did well, no one expected them to get as far as they did. Also, Chelsea had no right to win it in 2012, they had a shit team and beat Barca and Bayern. Okay they were still Chelsea, but looking at the actual teams they overperformed, especially scraping through Napoli etc.