***UEFA Champions League 2014/15***

G.E.C.

Vidal acted liked a total wanker at the penalty. I hate all that card waving and begging for players to get sent off.

I like it. Too many referees bottle the big decisions and need to be reminded of their jobs from time to time. If players don't get sent off for preventing a goal-scoring opportunity it's in their interests to do it.

I like it. Too many referees bottle the big decisions and need to be reminded of their jobs from time to time. If players don't get sent off for preventing a goal-scoring opportunity it's in their interests to do it.

I think you can do it with a bit of tact and dignity. Barging over and waving imaginary cards is something I've never liked.

I found it bizarre that Marcelo was booked for his challenge and that Carvajal wasnt for the pen??

He should have walked clear goal scoring opportunity.

For the record Tevez is amazing possibly the best striker in the world

Bizarre that the ref game one and not the other?? If he was gonna give just one, it should have been Carvajal!

Tevez is incredible.. so quick and can run all night as well! Such a great fit for Juve!

Bizarre that the ref game one and not the other?? If he was gonna give just one, it should have been Carvajal!

Tevez is incredible.. so quick and can run all night as well! Such a great fit for Juve!

Should have been a booking for Marcelo and a sending of for Carvajal would have been the correct decision Imo.

yeah remember when it was reported we were going to sign him on loan lol.

Should have been a booking for Marcelo and a sending of for Carvajal would have been the correct decision Imo.

yeah remember when it was reported we were going to sign him on loan lol.

Didn't Rangers Media start that tumour and a few news outlets ran with it? :lol:

Couldn't agree more

Nothing wrong with it unless it starts going way over the top like in El Classicos.

Don't think it was as serious as a tumour mate :lol:

It might have been was strange though

Yeah started as a joke on here I'm sure similar to Govou. Reminds me of the time we were linked with a massive money move for Trezeguet.