***The Official Rangers vs Dumbarton Match Thread***

Funny everyone wants jig in the team now, he only played like arturo vidal was because Clyde let him

I dont think it's a case of wanting him in the team, I am sure kost of us wish we had a bettwr alternative.

however, it would be pretty unfair to drop any player from the team that played against clyde.

Funny everyone wants jig in the team now, he only played like arturo vidal was because Clyde let him

True,but at least he took advantage of the wide open spaces.

Law couldn't even impose himself on the game against one of the worst teams I've ever seen at Ibrox.

True,but at least he took advantage of the wide open spaces.

Law couldn't even impose himself on the game against one of the worst teams I've ever seen at Ibrox.

Suppose law is rank and should have been dropped months ago, blacks a wee wank and Hutton is rank rotten, fuck it play mohsni there.

Ally is already saying we're in for a hard game so I think we will be back to the same shite on Saturday. ALLY McCOIST isn’t reading anything into Dumbarton’s heavy defeat last week and expects a much tougher game from them on Saturday than the result suggests.

Don't think this game appeals to much to the people buying tickets week by week as I managed to buy the two seats next our STs at the TO yesterday no bother at all, I didn't have a lot of time to hang about and ask to many questions in there but the guy said it hadn't sold well as of yesterday afternoon but there is still time I guess.

Bluedart: It certainly sounds like 'get your excuse in first' type of management. If Ally is punting the Sons as a difficult team to beat at Ibrox, why doesn't he get some help on how to manage the situation. Better still, give someone else the chance to manage the team, full stop.

Don't think this game appeals to much to the people buying tickets week by week as I managed to buy the two seats next our STs at the TO yesterday no bother at all, I didn't have a lot of time to hang about and ask to many questions in there but the guy said it hadn't sold well as of yesterday afternoon but there is still time I guess.

Dont worry the ticket by ticket,not a penny more fans will rally and get their tickets like they assured everyone they would do.

I think we'll pump dumbarton 5-0 :21:

Despite recent historical patterns I am remaining confident we will win this game well. We need to keep the confidence in our passing game. The players can't let our rampant desire to win pressure them into nervous mistakes.

Obviously they wont give us the space in their half Clyde did, but I can see us scoring relatively early. HT 1-0 and then capitalising later in the game. FT 3-0.

After a 8-1 thrashing it's hard to improve but we have to show that we mean business and those performances will be a regular occurence.