ibrox

corbyloyal84

Been hearing the rumors about Ibrox being renamed and ta be honest I don't really mind that if it brings in much needed revenue. But I was lookin at pictures of Ibrox and I personally think other than the main stand the rest is nothing special and is looking a bit dated. Now I know at this moment in time it is far down the list of priorities but what do yous think could be done to improve the remaining 3 stands?

Been hearing the rumors about Ibrox being renamed and ta be honest I don't really mind that if it brings in much needed revenue. But I was lookin at pictures of Ibrox and I personally think other than the main stand the rest is nothing special and is looking a bit dated. Now I know at this moment in time it is far down the list of priorities but what do yous think could be done to improve the remaining 3 stands?

Have you got a friend called Goat?

Perhaps the council will pay for any refurbishments...

Or maybe you will just give an opinion instead of throwin Tim accusations about I know Ibrox is the best ground in Scotland I jus think the Copeland and broomloan are looking a bit dated is that such a problem

The devils in the details.

Or maybe you will just give an opinion instead of throwin Tim accusations about I know Ibrox is the best ground in Scotland I jus think the Copeland and broomloan are looking a bit dated is that such a problem

Just treat it as a passage of rites, it's actually a compliment that anyone's noticed you ;)