So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently recovering from a major operation and I am not fit enough as of yet to make the games.

All going well I might attempt next week, but may be a bit early.

I knew this would be the case, but my STs are bought and paid for.

I will never understand how anyone can just stop supporting Rangers and I will never be able to comprehend why they are happy to do the work of the Bheast.

I have nothing but contempt for these people and nothing but admiration for the real fans who stand by our club through thick and thin, no matter what goes on in the boardroom.

I am currently recovering from a major operation and I am not fit enough as of yet to make the games.

I will never understand how anyone can just stop supporting Rangers and I will never be able to comprehend why they are happy to do the work of the Bheast.

I have nothing but contempt for these people and nothing but admiration for the real fans who stand by our club through thick and thin, no matter what goes on in the boardroom.

Hope you're on the mend mate and get back to the games soon enough! :)

I just can't understand it either, I never will.

I hate feeling as if I'm associated with that lot. Especially when Ibrox looks empty.

I just graduated and I haven't got a job yet. Simply can't afford to travel through to a single game, far less buy a season ticket, until I find one. The minute I do, I'll be buying every ticket I can.

I hate feeling as if I'm associated with that lot. Especially when Ibrox looks empty.

I just graduated and I haven't got a job yet. Simply can't afford to travel through to a single game, far less buy a season ticket, until I find one. The minute I do, I'll be buying every ticket I can.

The difference is you aren't mate...so many piped up throughout to claim they will come and buy tickets every game...lies, lies and more lies.

Saturday 3pm football gettin better ... sunny day

weres the crowd from the Hearts game!? We goin back to glory hunting days? Real supporters support the football team, enjoy braehead... fkn ur a disgrace every single one of u!!

excluding the geniune guys who cant make it!

No bloody excuses now!

Aw right, yours is allowed.

Got my two STs here in America. I did reach out to the True Colors folks about donating my tickets for most of the year when I cannot make it over for a match or two. Its really a shame to see the attendence so badly when it seems like we are hitting our groove with regards to a lineup that can make a nice run for the title.

Terrible attendance today and using the Board mot to attend is Pish.

Fucking get a grip UOF and the likes.

Ally Mcoist isn't helping matters with the pish product.

Fuck The Boardroom shite we will end up in administration again and will never recover.

Is that what you want?

Not a Penny more is that your answers? Glory hunters.

I don't have a st. And will attend when I can, but due to work hours through the week a weekend is my time with my daughter and as she is only 2.5 years old, that takes priority but I will attend sporadically through the season, plus it's a 2 hour bus journey just to meet up with the rsc I joined for this season. And then it's like. 3.5hr bus journey to ibrox, the travelling is a killer especially when I am only getting 4hrs sleep a day due to work and travel

Hope you get better soon mate.

Pretty sure we all expected the drop in numbers, some will claim victory (UoF) whereas if CP do take Ally I think the crowds may be more likely to come back. I am convinced personally this is down to the product on the park, the Board Room sh1t we can deal with elsewhere but the team need to survive.

I don't have a st. And will attend when I can, but due to work hours through the week a weekend is my time with my daughter and as she is only 2.5 years old, that takes priority but I will attend sporadically through the season, plus it's a 2 hour bus journey just to meet up with the rsc I joined for this season. And then it's like. 3.5hr bus journey to ibrox, the travelling is a killer especially when I am only getting 4hrs sleep a day due to work and travel

M8 no need to justify yourself on here. Get along when you can and keep in mind that (from experience) you will soon have very special moment when you take your child to their first game ---- even McCostalot can't ruin that.

Hope you get better soon mate.

Pretty sure we all expected the drop in numbers, some will claim victory (UoF) whereas if CP do take Ally I think the crowds may be more likely to come back. I am convinced personally this is down to the product on the park, the Board Room sh1t we can deal with elsewhere but the team need to survive.

Only positive is today we played the ball mainly on the deck again today...actually enjoyed it today.

If that continues maybe some will return.

When we get promoted though all the deserters will return!

M8 no need to justify yourself on here. Get along when you can and keep in mind that (from experience) you will soon have very special moment when you take your child to their first game ---- even McCostalot can't ruin that.

The thing is I would love to get every week , but when I am travelling 5 hours a day on a bus it a killer. It just seems like people like myself are easily judged when they can't attend games regular

Shocking tbh just over 31k, well done to the real fans for turning out once again, fuck the UOF and SOS spitting the dummy out because they're no getting their 'Rangers' men on board who were once on the board and fucked things up, they disgust me, i say no more.

Real Rangers fans support the team in blue on the park,

Totally understand folk who can't manage financially or through illness etc.

Other than that it's just because ye canny be bothered supporting the team you say you love.

You will end up killing Rangers through lack of funds.

Nice one eh?.