So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger attendance than all premier games combined.

Still no the point BB there should be almost 50k there every home game, we don't get a prize for out-attending people in the premier league, the point is low attendances will hurt the club in the long run and the attention seeking UOF and SOS are to blame.

I think this shows a lot of people have been pissed off by what we've seen on the park the last two seasons. If those not buying season tickets because of the board are true to their word and were all there today anyway, then that's an awful lot missing for some other reason. At the start of the journey back I would have expected people to have been excited about this final phase, but all the enthusiasm has disappeared. For me that's down to what we've been watching.

The thing is I would love to get every week , but when I am travelling 5 hours a day on a bus it a killer. It just seems like people like myself are easily judged when they can't attend games regular

Nobody has an issue with those with work/family commitments like yourself. Its the ones who talked about game by game when they meant pick and choose. I have my season ticket but can't always make games, but I'm lucky that I can afford to do it. You have priorities elsewhere and no one should criticise you for that.

When we get promoted though all the deserters will return!

It is what most of us know, Shankly said "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win." The same holds true to a degree here, except I think those that have supported us through those times are tired of lacklustre displays on the pitch from our players.

Today gave a good sign as did our last game that the anti may have just gone up a bit with the way we are playing and not strolling through games. Hopefully this will be the pivotal point that brings those who are not coming for football reasons back.

The UoF and the rest of that shower can stay away forever (that is a bit harsh as some members do still attend and buy ST's regardless, you get the point in the main though).

Those calling for a season ticket boycott have done long term damage to our club by getting people out of the habit of buying season tickets.

Agree with this as well mate, potentially we could be looking at imo about half the 10k who haven't renewed paying at gate from now on.

A lot of people round a bout me, haven't came back this year- people that were in those seats long before me.

Think they used the board issue as an excuse, because they don't seem to be appearing game by game either.

The only positive, over the last two games, is the number of families getting along, it is these youngster that are the future bears.

Seen two youngster choosing what appeared to be there first scarf, there was a wide eyed joyous look on their face.

They shouldn't call themselves supporters

too right. Can't understand these people,I ain't in favour of mccoist or board just Rangers. And I can't believe the UB are announcing which games the.y are attending as if they are some sort of celebrities. They should all look up meaning of word support in dictionary

Still no the point BB there should be almost 50k there every home game, we don't get a prize for out-attending people in the premier league, the point is low attendances will hurt the club in the long run and the attention seeking UOF and SOS are to blame.

The point is Ibrox is not the only ground people are staying away from for whatever reasons, we still had more in than the top league combined, so what does that say about them or their product.

The point is Ibrox is not the only ground people are staying away from for whatever reasons, we still had more in than the top league combined, so what does that say about them or their product.

The point is Ibrox shouldn't be steered clear of in the first place, we have fans worse than taigs who are causing the stands to be empty and harming the club, the stands should be full no matter what the issue is, as for our attendance being bigger than the whole SPL combined it clearly tells you their product is shite...... nothing without The Rangers.

The so called Fans Groups who didn't turn up should be ashamed of themselves, getting like that lot over the city who only turn up for certain games.Using the board as an excuse is crap, we are Rangers , Follow the team with pride, you can only change from within, we can make our feelings known at Ibrox if we're unhappy with them.

This is a huge season for the club and what do the fans do, stay away ? c'mon guys have a talk to yourself , we need to back the Gers and prove We Are The People !

The point is Ibrox shouldn't be steered clear of in the first place, we have fans worse than taigs who are causing the stands to be empty and harming the club, the stands should be full no matter what the issue is, as for our attendance being bigger than the whole SPL combined it clearly tells you their product is shite...... nothing without The Rangers.

You catch on eventually. (tu)

This is a worry is it the board or product, ffs it needs to be sorted or we are leeds United for the foreseeable future. I'm at the game and never been so uninspired by the crowd in 25 years!

yip,I walked into the ground and was disappointed . especially on a saturday 3 oclock kick off...but we played a bit better today so the glory hunters will be back shortly.

Guy round the corner from me has been spouting about not buying a season ticket and going game by game.

Needless to say he never went today,says it all really.

Whether i agree or not with the people running our club,i will attend as i have done for over 30 years,because that us what we do...we support the team in their hour of need....simples really!!!!!

Politics have ripped our club to pieces, whether it's the board, the manager, the team, the coaches, the stadium everything is turning in on itself. Where once we stood strong and United we now stand devided, like a disruptive child in a huge family we infect everything with cynicism and negativity, my opinion is we have been the unwitting victim of spin and bluster. I was also saddened by todays attendance, when I think back to the 40, 000+ crowds we were getting versus Annan and Queens park we are night and day, IMHO the football then was worse than anything we have had since. It really is a crying shame, anyhow this bear will be there to see it through RTID :thumbup:

I used to think it was the anti-Rangers scum that wanted us dead, but some of our own fans are doing the job for them.

Im sure that their grandchildren and their grandchildren will be very proud of the part these so called fans have played in the destruction of an institution.