So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

hold on, you's actually thought that these people would actually buy tickets on match by match basis? lol.

they'll just give one or more of the following excuses:

1. it's too much a hassle to keep ordering individual tickets every week or so.

2. it's costing more money

3. they don't feel the need to go to every game now they don't have a season ticket.

4. the footballs shite

5. ally oot

6. spivs oot

i say let them stay away. they obviously are not rangers fans. why do we want them at ibrox. i'd rather have a lower than usual crowd than a stadium full of people who don't care about our club.

they will try crawl back when we enter the premiership. they aren't welcome.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on here telling you the UOF are Arseholes and don't help one bit.

There will be people who have had enough of the Fitbaw and that's their choice, but the UOF deliberately hurt this Club by encouraging people to avoid turning up because of politics.

We don't need this shit.

They are Twats.

The people who've had enough because of the Fitbaw are hurting the club and you're right it is their choice .

That's not the point. Ask youself why we're getting a full house for those games. Because the part-timers are only interesting in supporting Rangers when glory is in sight.

Big games are bound to bring out big crowds. But their was not much glory over the last 2 years, but big attendances. Supporters annoyed with Ally football or the Board or the owners or all 3. Any these factors are still their. I think if one of these changes, then fans will return. We are missing 10,000 odd, and calling them names etc is pointless. We need them back, and bring the future generations as well.

hold on, you's actually thought that these people would actually buy tickets on match by match basis? lol.

they'll just give one or more of the following excuses:

1. it's too much a hassle to keep ordering individual tickets every week or so.

2. it's costing more money

3. they don't feel the need to go to every game now they don't have a season ticket.

4. the footballs shite

5. ally oot

6. spivs oot

i say let them stay away. they obviously are not rangers fans. why do we want them at ibrox. i'd rather have a lower than usual crowd than a stadium full of people who don't care about our club.

well said mate, never rangers supporters in a million years

Big games are bound to bring out big crowds. But their was not much glory over the last 2 years, but big attendances. Supporters annoyed with Ally football or the Board or the owners or all 3. Any these factors are still their. I think if one of these changes, then fans will return. We are missing 10,000 odd, and calling them names etc is pointless. We need them back, and bring the future generations as well.

It is either ally or the board that has to change or change be enforced. The UoF are irrelevant as the glory hunters will be back when we are in the big leagues again, that's as sure as the night follows the day.

They'll be back when the good times return but their not willing to support the club through the difficult times in other words. They are turning their backs on the club.

It is either ally or the board that has to change or change be enforced. The UoF are irrelevant as the glory hunters will be back when we are in the big leagues again, that's as sure as the night follows the day.

People annoyed about all sorts of things, but nothing is changing. So annoyance continues. Agree UOF irrelevant to most. I don't agree it is certain the lost people will return next year if all that changes is we are in the top league.

They'll be back when the good times return but their not willing to support the club through the difficult times in other words. They are turning their backs on the club.

I don't think the good times will be hear any time soon. The club needs to understand why they are not turning up and do something. We need them back to support the team with presence at games and money. To think we will just waltz back up to the top without years of pain are far off the mark. Change is just not an option.

I said this last night in a previous post, there are people who say " I'll pay game by game" fair enough, but the question must be asked, where the fuck were you today? I travel approx 100 miles to see the team I love, ok, there are loads of Gers fans out there who cannot attend for one reason or another, maybe just lost their job, so finances are a wee bit scarce, but I 'll tell you what, If you could have afforded to attended todays's game, and didn't because of your attitude towards the board, then imo you really have a fucking brass neck to call yourself/selves Rangers fans!

In a few years no Cunt will admit to being one of those who abandoned the club when it needed them most.

Whether DK gets in or not they will be known as the worst type of fan,one who would fuck his own club up financially.

There wrecker replica shirts will be their badge of shame,not one they'll keep imo

i don't buy that . The UOF stance was to attend the games but not to give the money upfront for the reasons we already know .

If anyone had took their advice they would have been at Ibrox today .

OK so tell me how many of the 8K who bought tickets today were disciples of the UoF?

The 12K or so who were missing from the Hearts attendance belong to which group?

I said this last night in a previous post, there are people who say " I'll pay game by game" fair enough, but the question must be asked, where the fuck were you today? I travel approx 100 miles to see the team I love, ok, there are loads of Gers fans out there who cannot attend for one reason or another, maybe just lost their job, so finances are a wee bit scarce, but I 'll tell you what, If you could have afforded to attended todays's game, and didn't because of your attitude towards the board, then imo you really have a fucking brass neck to call yourself/selves Rangers fans!

Basically sos and uof and a lot that said they would pay at the gate lied as we suspected they would . They all said in statement after statement we would not hurt our club. Where the UB now a days?? did they not say they pay at gate game by game. I also blame Allys brand of football on top of these groups for what is happening as at the end of the day this board has no control on fans etc for not going to the games.

OK so tell me how many of the 8K who bought tickets today were disciples of the UoF?

The 12K or so who were missing from the Hearts attendance belong to which group?

UOF are a big irrelevance except to the press. Too many individual fans are deciding by themselves they won't attend.

...that died on it's arse by the second game at home then.

A crowd of 31,000 at the game today.

Not everyone promised to go 'game by game'. I'm not fucking going back until Ally McCoist is gone, long gone. Many of the people I know are the same. Also, the price increases this season were fucking crazy. Again, if you think 15k people didn't renew because of the UoF then you're deluded. Ally, the shite football, and the fucking cost is driving people away.

To stop supporting the Team that's what.

I have yet to read a statement from the UOF telling fans should stop supporting the team . I'm not calling you a liar , so can you tell me when such a statement was made ? They did urge fans to pay on a game to game basis which is completely different from what you say .

Not everyone promised to go 'game by game'. I'm not fucking going back until Ally McCoist is gone, long gone. Many of the people I know are the same. Also, the price increases this season were fucking crazy. Again, if you think 15k people didn't renew because of the UoF then you're deluded. Ally, the shite football, and the fucking cost is driving people away.

Shite excuse imo, get your fucking arse to the game and stop making fucking excuses!

i don't know the figures and don't believe anyone does .

I have spoke to long term supporters who haven't went back because of a combination of the regime and the poor football and a couple of mates went to the Hearts game but didn't attend today because we were so poor . The UOF had no influence on their decisions .

Shite excuse imo, get your fucking arse to the game and stop making fucking excuses!

This is just to simplistic. If liewell bought Rangers and put yellow teeth in charge of the team, and played part time pub players, would you still say go support the team? Extreme example, but at the moment a good number don't like what they are being given on the park or what is going on behing the scenes. They have the right to say enough is enough, and I want to force change. I'm still attending, but border line at the moment.

Really disappointing to see only 30k at the match today. 3pm kickoff, good day, early in season, no excuse for not attending if you are a true supporter IMO (sickness & poverty apart).

Only two years ago we had 50k rallying to the cause to ensure the club would not die and show our backing for the team on the long road back. Hard to believe 40pc of us have now apparently chucked it, even more that are significant proportion of these seem quite happy to help drive the club into admin again to get businessman A in charge rather than businessman B (neither of whom they would know from Adam).

Some say the standard of football is the reason for their non attendance. Just think back 6 years, season 2007-8, we played some absolute turgid stuff from Xmas onward. Didn't stop 200k of us descending on Manchester for the EUFA final. Wonder how many of those who got one of the precious tickets for this big game, have now stopped attending because the going got tough. Glory hunters comes to mind.

It's not an excuse. I have the money for a ST right here. If Ally walks I'll go down and buy a ticket (I'll even post it on here just for you as proof). I'm not going again until Ally's gone. He's the worst manager we've ever had and I got sick to death of him long ago. He's not a manager, never will be. and he's holding us back. I'm not giving him my money to piss away on his friends.