So those buying game to game...

JRodgA2k8

It's not an excuse. I have the money for a ST right here. If Ally walks I'll go down and buy a ticket (I'll even post it on here just for you as proof). I'm not going again until Ally's gone. He's the worst manager we've ever had and I got sick to death of him long ago. He's not a manager, never will be. and he's holding us back. I'm not giving him my money to piss away on his friends.

That's an even worse example of what you posted before, fucking unbelievable, call yourself a Rangers fan!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to read a statement from the UOF telling fans should stop supporting the team . I'm not calling you a liar , so can you tell me when such a statement was made ? They did urge fans to pay on a game to game basis which is completely different from what you say .

The UOF encouraged people to not renew Season tickets.

They also encouraged people to pay per Game.

All of us knew this would not Work, and I also believe the UOF knew this full well too.

I am convinced this is what they want, an empty Stadium so we go into Administration again, and want DK to come to the Rescue.

Its all a fucking Big Game to these Arseholes who do not have Rangers best Interest at Heart.

Its fucking obvious what ttfm they are trying to achieve.

Take a look at that SOS website.

They never discuss Football or the Management, but continually just want to talk about the pathetic Boardroom shit.

They are also responsible for causing a massive faultline in the Rangers Support.

It's quite simple really,

If your not for us your against us.

hold on, you's actually thought that these people would actually buy tickets on match by match basis? lol.

they'll just give one or more of the following excuses:

1. it's too much a hassle to keep ordering individual tickets every week or so.

2. it's costing more money

3. they don't feel the need to go to every game now they don't have a season ticket.

4. the footballs shite

5. ally oot

6. spivs oot

i say let them stay away. they obviously are not rangers fans. why do we want them at ibrox. i'd rather have a lower than usual crowd than a stadium full of people who don't care about our club.

they will try crawl back when we enter the premiership. they aren't welcome.

Knew they wouldn't and this is as expected.

Just pointed out what many have said...there are so many excuses as you say for them to hide behind.

However come next season they'll be wanting those precious golden tickets to the Old Firm games.

Hopefully I'll never see those who used to sit around me at a Rangers game again.

That's an even worse example of what you posted before, fucking unbelievable, call yourself a Rangers fan!

There's always gonna be fans who can't stand by the club during hardtimes. It happened before,we referred to the returnees as fair weather fans or glory hunters.

Luckily there are a core of fans whose support doesn't wane when times are tough.

If we all did the same he wouldn't have a team to come back and support.

So a big thanks to the bears,bearettes who put their money and support into Rangers.

The UOF encouraged people to not renew Season tickets.

They also encouraged people to pay per Game.

All of us knew this would not Work, and I also believe the UOF knew this full well too.

I am convinced this is what they want, an empty Stadium so we go into Administration again, and want DK to come to the Rescue.

Its all a fucking Big Game to these Arseholes who do not have Rangers best Interest at Heart.

Its fucking obvious what ttfm they are trying to achieve.

Take a look at that SOS website.

They never discuss Football or the Management, but continually just want to talk about the pathetic Boardroom shit.

They are also responsible for causing a massive faultline in the Rangers Support.

It's quite simple really,

Thats right they encouraged people to attend Ibrox not what you falsely or mistakenly claimed .

SOS were set up by Rangers supporters to protest against a regime they and thousands of other supporters have had serious trust issues with .

They weren't formed to discuss football matters .

You have spent a lot of time on here telling supporters like myself to fuck off and support other teams if we're not happy with the regime . You have also said you don't blame fans for not attending because the football is shite .

It's only my opinion but I think you have got a fuckin cheek accusing anyone else of encouraging fans not to attend our games

Thats right they encouraged people to attend Ibrox not what you falsely or mistakenly claimed .

SOS were set up by Rangers supporters to protest against a regime they and thousands of other supporters have had serious trust issues with .

They weren't formed to discuss football matters .

You have spent a lot of time on here telling supporters like myself to fuck off and support other teams if we're not happy with the regime . You have also said you don't blame fans for not attending because the football is shite .

It's only my opinion but I think you have got a fuckin cheek accusing anyone else of encouraging fans not to attend our games

At least I fucking support my Club through the shit Times.

See if you don't like the Fitbaw that's fine but see if you don't like who owns the Club that's shit.

I never liked that cnut Murray, but I still turned up at the Games. Even though we were Pish later on in his regime.

There is one thing alone Rangers Fans can agree on that's the Fitbaw being pish under Mcoist that's ok.

But see this Boardroom shite its caused a faultline right through the Fanbase.

For that the Fangroups are Cnuts.

It might even kill the Club dead.

and at the same time you encourage others to stop supporting us .

A fuckin cheek to accuse anyone else of the same thing that you openly encourage .

I certainly don't know if you're for us or against with your mixed messages

See if you don't like the Fitbaw that's fine but see if you don't like who owns the Club that's shit.

I never liked that cnut Murray, but I still turned up at the Games. Even though we were Pish later on in his regime.

There is one thing alone Rangers Fans can agree on that's the Fitbaw being pish under Mcoist that's ok.

But see this Boardroom shite its caused a faultline right through the Fanbase.

For that the Fangroups are Cnuts.

It might even kill the Club dead.

Are you saying it's ok not to go if you think the football is shit but its wrong not to go if you think the board/investors are fucking us over?

So if they speak for so little why is it their fault we dropped 15k+ season tickets and only had 31k at Ibrox today.

speaking to and speaking for is a totally different thing. The UoF speak shite to loads of people.mainly the press. People read the press and believe the shite and decide not to come back.The thing is they don`t have control over them and can`t make statements about season tickets getting renewed if the board hand over Ibrox etc.If the board had handed over Ibrox to them do you think we would have got another 15k ST`s ? Not a chance.

People have believed the smears and chose not to renew , people have also hated the football under Ally and not renewed , People can`t afford the new prices and not renewed. So the 15k is due all these factors. I still think 31k is alright and we should budget on that figure before the transfer window shuts.

If we need to get rid off players it should be done now.If we can`t afford them we must get rid off them.No one can complain if we have to do it.

I`ll be there watching no matter what. I hate Ally as the manager but I`ll still go just like I did under PLG who I didn`t like. I`m not sure about the board but I see little option but that won`t stop me going to the games.

Are you saying it's ok not to go if you think the football is shit but its wrong not to go if you think the board/investors are fucking us over?

that's exactly what he has said in other threads but be careful if he thinks you're criticising the regime he might tell you to go a and support another team , you're not needed or welcome at Ibrox .

Let me spell this out for you.

If the Fitbaw is Pish then that's fine.

It's been like that for 3 years under Mcoist agreed.

Now that side of things on the Pitch can be controlled for example change of Management and change of personnel. Ok.

The Political and Boardroom we have no control over as Fans.

Unless we all fucking turn our backs on the Club just like the UOF want, and let's be honest here that's what they want us all to do.

They urged fans full well knowing the pay per Game thing was shite.

Simple they want the Regime out ,and will stop at nothing until it happens.

I am fucking Pissed off with these fangroups drip feeding lies, and pish story after pish story in the press to harm the Club.

We are a Football Club riddled by Political, and stupid infighting which is harming the Club and almost destroying everyone's Love for it.

If they chose to rebel against the board and turn their back on the Club for that reason then they should not return in my opinion.

The Individuals who give up because of Fitbaw will return, but the Fangroups are nothing but trouble.

Anybody remember the "no excuses" t-shirts a few years back? Or anyone ever sang about their loyalty to the old red white and blue? Or even follow follow? Or Every other Saturday? Fair enough to guys with legit reasons (health, family finances) but where are those who claim their loyalties and priorities lay with rangers? Probably on the internet spouting nonsense and taking glory in poor attendances. I don't see any reason other than rangers just not meaning enough to these people that don't show up. If Rangers meant as much to them as we did to me they would be there "no excuses". ST holders or not. I know a good few ST boycotters that will keep going every week home and away, that really think they are doing the right thing- I can agree to disagree with them knowing their commitment to rangers if they continue to do so. I have a young family myself, get my oldest at weekends, work Monday to Friday 5:30 finishes, I'm hardly well off and have a baby boy but I make it a priority to go see my team. I haven't missed a game at ibrox for about 15 years. Yet to miss a game this season and with so many closer away games this year I'm more excited that I won't need to miss many if any of them this year. It's all about priorities and if people have different priorities that is upto them but don't go giving excuses. Get your priorities sorted and turn up to see the Rangers regardless of board, manager, poor performances support our team.

that's exactly what he has said in other threads but be careful if he thinks you're criticising the regime he might tell you to go a and support another team , you're not needed or welcome at Ibrox .

I choose Rangers not the Board.

I don't go to Ibrox on a Saturday and go there's those thieving spiv bastards got my money look at them they are Conmen.

I go to watch the Fitbaw and support Rangers even though it is Pish.

I choose Rangers not the Board.

I don't go to Ibrox on a Saturday and go there's those thieving spiv bastards got my money look at them they are Conmen.

I go to watch the Fitbaw and support Rangers even though it is Pish.

At long last you've actually recognised that the board are not Rangers , hopefully the next time someone dares to criticise the board you won't come out with usual pish and accuse them of criticising Rangers . I'm finding it hard to believe you just go and support Rangers after reading your constant rants against Mcoist , I can imagine you spend most of the game shouting at him , don't get me wrong it's not that I believe he should be exempt from criticism but you take it to another level . Do you think Ally got his tactics right the last couple of games ?

At long last you've actually recognised that the board are not Rangers , hopefully the next time someone dares to criticise the board you won't come out with usual pish and accuse them of criticising Rangers . I'm finding it hard to believe you just go and support Rangers after reading your constant rants against Mcoist , I can imagine you spend most of the game shouting at him , don't get me wrong it's not that I believe he should be exempt from criticism but you take it to another level . Do you think Ally got his tactics right the last couple of games ?

Ally Mcoist Is a shit Manager and in my opinion should never ever been put in the position.

I've maintained that since the Malmo Game.

Now as far as shouting at him and calling him names no fucking way. Guys a legend.

I would not shout abuse or call him names as Its not healthy for the Club.

I try my best to encourage Players no matter who they are even jd as long as they play in a Blue jersey.

The Board I really couldn't give a fuck about.

The Team I do, and if I think and tbh the Fangroups are the one thing that really really fucks me off big time.

Its obvious the Leaders are only concerned for themselves as some of them make Money from ripping Rangers Fans off in some of these Groups.

See Replica strips, and Membership Finance, such as RFFF, and various other things such as Fanzines and Magazines.

They all use the Rangers name for their own gain, and couldn't really care a shit about the Club that much is sure.

The Newcastle fans don't like Mike Ashley, the Hull City fans don't like their owner and other various Clubs in England have owners who change the Colour of their Strips and sell their Stadiums off.They haven't turned their backs on their clubs.

That's not going to happen to us,who would dare sell Ibrox off or Lease back,that would just be suicide, but our Fangroups hurt their own Club because they want their own Men in.

That's unforgivable.

I will try again , do you think Ally got his tactics right in the last couple of games

Today yes he did for Once we'll done to him.

I hope he can do it long term.

However I don't think he is the future for Rangers as far as I'm concerned he just doesn't have it.

Anyone could have got us through these Leagues with a budget the size of all the Clubs put together in the League.

Sorry but it's not been any startling achievement and to be honest we should win promotion automatically.

As I say we'll done but he was forced to line up today's Team through Injuries and should mot be Playing players who aren't performing well.

If he wants to show loyalty first to individual players that's up to him, but that's the problem with him.

I hope he can carry it forward.

Now read my posts on Football threads.

There you will see my praise for the Team and Manager.

Credit where it's due.

Let me spell this out for you.

If the Fitbaw is Pish then that's fine.

It's been like that for 3 years under Mcoist agreed.

Now that side of things on the Pitch can be controlled for example change of Management and change of personnel. Ok.

The Political and Boardroom we have no control over as Fans.

Unless we all fucking turn our backs on the Club just like the UOF want, and let's be honest here that's what they want us all to do.

They urged fans full well knowing the pay per Game thing was shite.

Simple they want the Regime out ,and will stop at nothing until it happens.

I am fucking Pissed off with these fangroups drip feeding lies, and pish story after pish story in the press to harm the Club.

We are a Football Club riddled by Political, and stupid infighting which is harming the Club and almost destroying everyone's Love for it.

If they chose to rebel against the board and turn their back on the Club for that reason then t?hey should not return in my opinion.

The Individuals who give up because of Fitbaw will return, but the Fangroups are nothing but trouble.

So what exactly is the difference between not going to remove the manger and not going to remove the board?

If the football side of things can be changed with a change of personnel why can't the boardroom stuff?

If someone stops going for the purpose of pushing their own agenda (change of board/management etc) then they are just as bad as the rest imo.

The constant pathetic digs by some at the management and players are destroying peoples love of it too, but then I suppose we can't have a go at the UoF then can we?

Today yes he did for Once we'll done to him.

I hope he can do it long term.

However I don't think he is the future for Rangers as far as I'm concerned he just doesn't have it.

Anyone could have got us through these Leagues with a budget the size of all the Clubs put together in the League.

Sorry but it's not been any startling achievement and to be honest we should win promotion automatically.

As I say we'll done but he was forced to line up today's Team through Injuries and should mot be Playing players who aren't performing well.

If he wants to show loyalty first to individual players that's up to him, but that's the problem with him.

I hope he can carry it forward.

Now read my posts on Football threads.

There you will see my praise for the Team and Manager.

Credit where it's due.

ive read enough lately , how far do I have to go back as the football hasn't been great for a while .In fact Don't bother telling me or I will only upset that other ranting looney for being on the wrong thread .