Sign in to follow this  
Wearethepeople72

***The Official Queens Park vs Rangers Match Thread***

That was awful last night, personal highlight was being close enough to tell McGregor how poor a player he is.

There weren't any positives, although hard to see what was wrong with Lew's effort.

Simonsen is a bomb scare, another extremely bad piece of business by Alistair.

That was awful last night, personal highlight was being close enough to tell McGregor how poor a player he is.

I was absolutely stunned by his goal on Saturday - didn't think he had it in him!

The rest of the time, every tackle looks like it's a foul yet, almost every time, he gets away with it!

I was absolutely stunned by his goal on Saturday - didn't think he had it in him!

The rest of the time, every tackle looks like it's a foul yet, almost every time, he gets away with it!

Think he fancy's himself also, parading around with both hands on his hips.

Think he fancy's himself also, parading around with both hands on his hips.

With these new, skintight shirts, I suspect that wasn't a good look!

From The Scotsman.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/queen-s-park-1-2-rangers-boyd-at-the-double-1-3521581

Which I suppose just goes to show that different people at the same match will have different opinions. The guy from the Scotsman obviously agrees with me. It is also interesting that those who have demanded performance over results are less than happy with a 2-1 win despite a good performance. I repeat Rangers were never in any danger, should have scored more. Simonsen did make a James Hunt of things at their goal, but hey, that's what keepers do!

Another below par performance.

Thank fuck for Boyd.

We really are a poor side though.

was really looking forward to atleast 4 goals last night and thought it was gonna happen when mcleod scored only for it to be chopped off,if offside it must have only been by a baw hair.

from then on the team were very laboured and it was scrappy to say the least,and what really pissed me off was that the food stall in the east stand ran oot of pies BEFORE half time. arrrgh :angry:

was really looking forward to atleast 4 goals last night and thought it was gonna happen when mcleod scored only for it to be chopped off,if offside it must have only been by a baw hair.

from then on the team were very laboured and it was scrappy to say the least,and what really pissed me off was that the food stall in the east stand ran oot of pies BEFORE half time. arrrgh :angry:

I got a cold pie - fucking beelin!!

I thought we deserved a few more goals and that the performance was not too bad. Apart from Simonsen throwing one in, they rarely threatened.

I will be happy if we scrape 2-1 every round including the final

Midweek games especially cup games against poorer opposition have always been scrappy affairs a lot of the time

I will be happy if we scrape 2-1 every round including the final

Midweek games especially cup games against poorer opposition have always been scrappy affairs a lot of the time

We've heard this every year under McCoist yet as soon as we play against half decent opposition we get pumped out.

After two good displays we needed to keep it up and we failed to do so again

We've heard this every year under McCoist yet as soon as we play against half decent opposition we get pumped out.

After two good displays we needed to keep it up and we failed to do so again

We actually did have another good display, and won. But apparently someone had his hands in his pockets.

We actually did have another good display, and won. But apparently someone had his hands in his pockets.

You must have been at a different game from me seriously.

After Boyd's chopped off goal when it looked like it would be a rout we certainly didn't have a good display, it was scrappy and Queens Park were never killed off.

You must have been at a different game from me seriously.

After Boyd's chopped off goal when it looked like it would be a rout we certainly didn't have a good display, it was scrappy and Queens Park were never killed off.

It's all about opinions! As I've pointed out earlier in the thread the report in the Scotsman echoes my own take on the game. Perhaps I'm just a glass half-full type, or know more about football, or was sober? (tu)

It's all about opinions! As I've pointed out earlier in the thread the report in the Scotsman echoes my own take on the game. Perhaps I'm just a glass half-full type, or know more about football, or was sober? (tu)

Ah the Scotsman, right that changes everything, my apologies!

Queens Park are amateurs against our highly trained highly honed and highly paid employees.

From The Scotsman.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/queen-s-park-1-2-rangers-boyd-at-the-double-1-3521581

Which I suppose just goes to show that different people at the same match will have different opinions. The guy from the Scotsman obviously agrees with me. It is also interesting that those who have demanded performance over results are less than happy with a 2-1 win despite a good performance. I repeat Rangers were never in any danger, should have scored more. Simonsen did make a James Hunt of things at their goal, but hey, that's what poor keepers do!

Fixed that for you.

I've just watched the first 30 minutes on RTV (nice and relaxed, knowing the result), and until the equaliser, I was more than happy with our performance.

Having had a quick glance through this thread, I dread to think what the rest of the game's gonna bring. :(

• Like 1

The Pot Noodles looked like they had too much water in them :lol:

Folk happy with that shite :lol:

Jesus fuck what's happened to our club and it's standards?

Ah the Scotsman, right that changes everything, my apologies!

Thanks (tu)

I've just watched the first 30 minutes on RTV (nice and relaxed, knowing the result), and until the equaliser, I was more than happy with our performance.

Having had a quick glance through this thread, I dread to think what the rest of the game's gonna bring. :(

Don't actually watch the game GB, It's better just to castigate the team and manager on the basis of a quick swatch at the score. (tu)