Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

We sold off our independance in the first place and i garuntee we will do so again.the yes campaign full of empty promises and misleading policys and the no campaign making a lot less effort.

How can you be sure the promises are empty if they haven't been given a chance to deliver them?

The last time I attended church regularly was about 8 years ago.

Well maybe you should not really be shouting about Protestant and whatnot as a reason to vote no. This is not a protestant issue in any way. What is a protestant issue is the dwindling congregations to the point where churches are being sold and used as pubs...but that is a completely different topic. ..

They Snp voters were all advised to go on to the YuGov poll and vote in high numbers. The idea was to narrow the vote, and hope that voters would switch to the yes vote.

Nonsense. Yougov dont work that way. They phone people and get their views that way. Yougov is probably the most respected of all the polling companied

I think it's going to go to yes tbh :(

So do I. And thats me being serious mate. If it is a Yes then the no camp need to take a long hard look at themselves. Their campaign tactics leave a lot to be desired in my view. Mind you still 2 weeks to go which is still a long time in politics

Big chance of a Yes vote IMO.

It's all the idiots on the dole that seem to think voting Yes will improve the quality of their life. I say let them vote Yes and watch their benefits get cut even further. Salmond's Scotland will take them for everything.

I'm starting to get worried now. In fact as a committed Unionist, I'm starting to feel quite a bit uneasy.

I posted a good few times on here recently that there would definitely be a NO Vote, as it was 1/8 on, and YES was 5/1.

That was only about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Last week it was 4/1, this morning 3/1, it's now 5/2!!!

On the face of it odds are still not that bad for 2 horse race, a clear favourite, but there has been a big shift....

If the latest opinion poll is to be believed, and the gap has closed on the back of Salmond's performance in last weeks debate, I find it unbelievable how shallow some people are. To make such a critical decision on your and the country's future on the back of how a particular politician comes across in a TV debate against another politician is completely insane. We really are the X factor generation.

If the latest opinion poll is to be believed, and the gap has closed on the back of Salmond's performance in last weeks debate, I find it unbelievable how shallow some people are. To make such a critical decision on your and the country's future on the back of how a particular politician comes across in a TV debate against another politician is completely insane. We really are the X factor generation.

Or perhaps it's the fact that Salmond was not only impressive but he also answered all questions that he was asked whereas the head of the Bitter Together campaign floundered and stuttered.

Big chance of a Yes vote IMO.

It's all the idiots on the dole that seem to think voting Yes will improve the quality of their life. I say let them vote Yes and watch their benefits get cut even further. Salmond's Scotland will take them for everything.

That is a nonsense. People on the dole are the least likely to vote at all.

See the debates, evidence has shown time and time again that their impact on electoral outcomes is limited at best

Salmond answered nothing, he just blustered the usual sh*te and the barking dogs yelped around his heels. His plan B,C, and D he provided were what exactly?

This lying fat bawsak cannot be allowed to hijack social justice issues when his party have done zero to help anyone but themselves in their entire history. Offering deals to business interests, spending millions in private Health funding to massage their figures then claiming the NHS is in danger, aye it is in danger, it is in danger from the Scottish Nationalist Government which has devolved power and responsibility for its NHS.