Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

So you just follow the crowd? Whatever floats your boat.

Sorry but in a 2 way vote you are either going to follow one crowd or another ? And again if you have a problem with my and many other traditions then feel free to take up attendance at the piggery, just think you could join in with all the anti British hate songs.

The only people I know who are voting YES are brain dead unemployed mutants who believe they will get more benefit.

3rd generation unemployed drains on society who only take from the economy and contribute nothing.

Under a Yes vote we can look forward to increased immigration from Eastern European countries who will sook the life out of this country.

We have been in charge of the NHS since 1999 and the SNP are squandering the budget, Do people think free prescriptions come at no cost?

Why should a family with an annual income of 150K get free prescriptions ?

The only people I know who are voting YES are brain dead unemployed mutants who believe they will get more benefit.

3rd generation unemployed drains on society who only take from the economy and contribute nothing.

Under a Yes vote we can look forward to increased immigration from Eastern European countries who will sook the life out of this country.

We have been in charge of the NHS since 1999 and the SNP are squandering the budget, Do people think free prescriptions come at no cost?

http://www.yesscotla...tunity-lifetime

"Brain dead unemployed mutants" :lol:

And it just so happens that what I quoted completely torpedoed your argument.

No it did not, and you have just made an utter cunt of yourself

Vote how the hell you want, I know I am voting for the Union as i won't trust the Fat Hamster. See no benefit in changing the status quo at present with potential possible increased devolved powers with the limitation of Scots MP's voting on English only matters not being allowed, works for me (always thought that was wrong anyway).

Don't care if anyone agrees or not, not changing my vote and the only time I might have was as a youth.

He works for a Bookies and was part of the SPL who tried to kill Rangers

So you do know someone who will be voting Yes that isn't a 3rd generation drain on society, but actually someone who's contributed enormously to this countries' economy. We got there in the end. :)