Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

Glasgow traditionally votes Labour but we are stuck with an SNP Gov in Edinbugh....should Glasgow become independent?

In terms of actual votes, the SNP have NEVER received a majority (51%) and we are stuck with them.

Vote No to separation

Sammie's "mandate from the people of Scotland", for a referendum on Independence (which did not feature in the SNP manifesto), came from less than 25% of the electorate.

the whole fall back on the UK argument you put here is fundamentally wrong, go read about the banking crisis and you will find the US bailed out our banks with vast sums of money that just adds to the trillion pounds of debt being racked up on illegal wars ect

So the UK taxpayers who spent £360 billion to bail out Scottish banks and own 82% of RBS are actually Americans?

Largejack.gif

A moth-eaten rag,

On a worm eaten pole,

It doesn't look likely

To stir a man's soul,

Tis the deeds that were done

'neath the moth-eaten rag,

When the pole was a staff,

And the rag was a flag.

We never shall surrender

The glories of the past;

But shoulder still to shoulder,

Protect them to the last;

We must and shall go forward

We will never travel back

And forever, aye forever,

We shall hoist our Union Jack.

On my opinion.. I find it great the club has a long standing tradition all things British and I've always loved that part of the club and being a Rangers supporter but when it comes to doing what I feels best for me and the future for my kids or their kids then it has to come before football. Yes vote from me and I know a lot of bears voting no just because of our club even though they've admitted to me a Yes should be what their voting for. Some folk need to waken up and realise there's more to life than football, although it does come close lol.

I don't believe you.

If you were genuinely voting on your children's future there's no way you'd be voting yes.

Also, you're lying about "friends admitting they should be voting Yes" but aren't because of rangers.

So the UK taxpayers who spent £360 billion to bail out Scottish banks and own 82% of RBS are actually Americans?

Barclays was bailed out to the tune of £552.32bn (at backdated exchange rates) by the US Federal Reserveand £6bn by the Qatari Government. Or to put it another way, foreign governments bailed out Barclays to the tune of more than twelve times more money than the UK Government’s capital support for RBS (£45bn).

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/gordon-macintyrekemp/scottish-independence-bank-bailout_b_4895234.html

have a read

Im assuming after the vote that these "Rangers fans" voting yes will sit quietly at Ibrox when we sing Rule Britannia, Born Under a Union Jack, Derrys Walls, The Sash, King Billy On the Wall, or any other loyalist/pro union songs? If not then theyre just gloryhunting imo,

nope they're just cocks

if any of them try to give me there liein shite ill ram it down there fuckin neck the traitors that they are they better stay away from ibrox and never come near us again fuckin scum thats what they are i hate the bastards they are trying to kill oor club faster that the uof are

Which country were you born in, out of interest?