Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

Dont really care if people think im less of a Rangers fan because I'm voting yes.

Football has fook all to do with how I'm voting. I'm voting for what I think is best for Scotland and its people.

Could you please enlighten us with what you think is best for the Scottish people and why ?. :pipe:

Could you please enlighten us with what you think is best for the Scottish people and why ?. :pipe:

Its not rocket science, Scotland should be making its own decisions with regards to what has an effect on Scotland and its people not westminster which bases its decisions on London.

If we get independence the north of England will want to come with us.

Its not rocket science, Scotland should be making its own decisions with regards to what has an effect on Scotland and its people not westminster which bases its decisions on London.

Shut up ya zoomer

And the South of England will be delighted at having all the money in the world

Ive supported Rangers Football Club since i can remember. Not going to stop just because im not religious. Couldnt care less if your Protestant, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Nationalist, Unionist, Tory, whatever. As long as your Rangers. All that crap can stay outside the stadium gates.

I don't give a fuck, you're not religious, you don't care about politics or Britain. Fact is you support a club that traditionally has. So if you have a problem with it, it's your problem. Don't fucken preach to anyone else. Our club will not stop being a proud unionist and protestant institution just because some poor wee fan doesn't like it. So either keep your gub closed about it or fuck off and support someone else.

I don't give a fuck, you're not religious, you don't care about politics or Britain. Fact is you support a club that traditionally has. So if you have a problem with it, it's your problem. Don't fucken preach to anyone else. Our club will not stop being a proud unionist and protestant institution just because some poor wee fan doesn't like it. So either keep your gub closed about it or fuck off and support someone else.

Nice. Sounds like i hit a raw nerve. That sounded like something from only an excuse.

All i was saying was, i dont understand the need to bring politics and religion into a football match.

For the record, im voting NO. Not because im protestant and GSTQ an all that. But because im proud of the United Kingdom, and dont think the country can survive independence.

Nice. Sounds like i hit a raw nerve. That sounded like something from only an excuse.

All i was saying was, i dont understand the need to bring politics and religion into a football match.

For the record, im voting NO. Not because im protestant and GSTQ an all that. But because im proud of the United Kingdom, and dont think the country can survive independence.

My comment had fuck all to do with the referendum, you're voting no, good.

My comment is you having a go at our club for it's traditions. Noone forces you to like it, or take part in it, but either accept it or do one.

"So the UK taxpayers who spent £360 billion to bail out Scottish banks and own 82% of RBS are actually Americans?"

Barclays was bailed out to the tune of £552.32bn (at backdated exchange rates) by the US Federal Reserveand £6bn by the Qatari Government. Or to put it another way, foreign governments bailed out Barclays to the tune of more than twelve times more money than the UK Government’s capital support for RBS (£45bn).

http://www.huffingto..._b_4895234.html

have a read

The UK spent £45 billion recapitalising RBS which also received £275 billion of guarantees through (Alastair Darling's) UK Governments Asset Protection Scheme.

Barclays wasnt "bailed out" it did the "bailing".

It was loaned money from The US Federal Reserve which it promptly paid back when it aquired Lehmann Brothers.

(Barclays posted its first annual loss for 20 years in 2013.)

The "Business for Scotland" guy (Huffington link) is part of Sammie's "Public Enlightenment and Propaganda" Unit.

Amongst some of his other crackers was RBS was bailed out by Australia. :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays

have a read (tu)

Maybe next season we can have a green strip, remove the queen from the dressing room and stop singing follow follow, since our traditions seem to mean nothing to some fans.

Will be entertaining watching them try to persuade us to take a leaflet .

Wonder how long their leader and well known Sinn Féin/IRA sympathiser Gail Richardson will be able to go without calling the Rangers Fans Orange Bastards ...... 30 seconds