Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hilts

***Raith Rovers v Rangers match thread***

brilliant performance,really enjoyed it,i'm a big fan of friday night football,i would rather our away games were on a friday night than a sunday afternoon the atmosphere is far better.

Oh definitely - "aiming for" - in the same way that a drunk aims for the urinal, but ends up pissing on his shoes.

Better than pissing in your face like hearts will eventually do.

I demand a 5 point reduction, they are obviously cheating by using their hands if they are able to piss upwards. :)

Hopefully; but we can't leave it to chance and must grab proverbial cock in hand and give the lot of these fuckers a good hosing between now and May; I don't want to be in any play-off tie.

nope. said this at the start of the season and got shot down mate - Hearts are serious about winning the league. Hibs will be aiming forplay offs but those bastards are gunning for number 1 and given how we slumped after January last season i'm ruling nothing out.

Difference this season is that we are up against more full time teams and a generally harder division / league of teams who have more ex premier league players of a higher calibre than before and we have to up the ante and I 'm sure they will regardless of Ally's managerial abilities. Keep the faith and don't be so pessimistic FFS

That scared a couple of tims I happened to be in company with tonight.

I hate to say this, but c'mon the sheep shaggers hopefully it will turn out a great weekend for us bears,we deserve it after all that media led drivel we have been fed.

:uk: naw

Recorded it & have just finished watching it....fucking great display. Yes Raith were pretty shite, but we just didn't give them a chance. We strangled the life out of them first to last. If Boydy had worn his shooting boots this would have been a riot!

After all the negative shite, it's been superb to watch a great footballing display. Hopefully this sort of performance can attract those who didn't renew ST's due to poor performances. Even if it's on a game to game basis.

Thought everyone played their part. The defenders did the simple things well and didn't fanny about. Midfield were superb at keeping the ball and looking to attack. Law was outstanding for me!

Great day for us on and off the park!!! (tu)

Great performance from Rangers tonight! Utterly refreshing after some truly humble displays.

There is NO DOUBT every Rangers fan will get behind McCoist and the team if they continue to show that level of desire, drive and tempo.

Keep it up lads!!

really enjoyed watch the game: it was like a breath of fresh air.

the team were playing with a real hunger for success and it showed in everything they did and there was no let up for the whole 90 mins

top notch

Rangers fans were awesome too (as always)

yer can stick yer referendum up yer arse :7325:

Was a brilliant performance, I do find it amusing when you read comments about players being dropped because others have come back from injury, the only one who seems to be in that situation is Aird, so barring injuries players like Clark will start. Miller didn't walk back into the starting 11 when fit and Daly didn't last night either, as for people talking about Coisty's managerial ability, why don't you give him some credit surely he deserves it as he had to get the players motivated last night, he had to pick the team and set out the tactics.

well done to all the players. but we need more of this throughout the season.

we should be in front of hearts but at least we're putting pressure on them now.

instead of them going into the game today thinking "we're first place, rangers lost last night, we can settle for a draw." they'll now be thinking "rangers have knocked us out of first place. we need nothing less than a solid win".

keep these cunts under pressure. they'll slip up eventually. there's no way they'll win every game.