***The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

To all you guys saying ICT are a top team.............have you seen them play this season?

They are organised at the back but ordinary everywhere else(7 goals in 5 games in that league is pretty sub-standard,imo).

Stop McKay(who is inconsistent anyway)and we nullify their goal threat.

The biggest danger to us progressing is Ally bottling it(he has previous!)and putting out a defensive set-up.

We should attack them in the same relentless fashion as we attacked Raith last night.

Partick are thrashing ICT at the moment which is always a good sign. Pity I'll not be able to see it as I'll be travelling back to Scotland that night, but I'll look on the BBC news on the boat, but there's little chance of them reporting a lowly league cup game.

I see no real reason to change the team, especially the front and I'll be living in hope until I hear the result the next day probably.

Simonsen

Faure McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Macleod McCulloch Law Aird

Boyd Clark

Mohsni and Black out the team, I know they were solid on Friday but they will get found out against a much better side.

Rangers 5-0 ICT - Boyd (3), Clark, McCulloch