***The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Seems Caley fans are a bit bitter. Apparently they were "in the game" yet in in the same paragraph they admit to themselves that they were "never likely to score"

You feel for the wee teams. They are going to need to get used to this for a long time yet. From me anyway.

What goes around comes around. See you next year in your relegaiton battle Caley!

Game was pretty dire, neither team were great and we got the breakthrough through a big deflection.

But considering it was against one of that lot I don't really care. Roll on the next round!

Rubbish, Gers were well on top and played well, a deserved victory, and another negative post, unbelievable.....

Game was pretty dire, neither team were great and we got the breakthrough through a big deflection.

But considering it was against one of that lot I don't really care. Roll on the next round!

I dissagree the Game was decent and we where on top of them.

We created more chances and should have been at least 2 up by ht.

A good performance from the Team.

Great team performance tonight, 1-0 flattered them. Having Templeton to come off the bench is a great option for us to have. I'm a big fan of McGregor and you can see his crossing and attacking play improving game by game, thought he was a bit dodgy positionally tonight though. Don't know what's going on with Boyd just now but he needs a league goal sharpish, although I think playing beside him is helping Clark. Clark is turning into the player we all hoped he would be, after struggling to break into the team last year. Mohsni is a liability. And I have serious man love for Lewis Macleod.

I was listening to willie miller on the bbc commentary, all he could talk about was how bad caley were,not a word of praise for rangers.what a wanker!

- we're just saying the same thing, on another thread (the wrong one)...

Did you notice how Richard Gordon's summary which started out quite accurate got less and less complimentary as it went on.

"the goal was ruled to be offside" :D

You could hear his teeth grinding away by the end of it.

I did notice that GB,

I also noted Willie Miller and his reluctance to give Rangers any credit at all.

John Hughes was possibly the only one who gave Rangers credit and it was his team who lost.

The panel took the defeat worse than he did, say it all

Might be a bit much to ask, but did anyone notice the group of about 6 Brazilians right at the front of GF5? I was sitting right next to them, and they were literally (not really literally) pissing themselves laughing at some of the standard of football they were seeing. I think one went into hysterics when Aird fell over the ball trying to control it.

Annoying cunts.

Might be a bit much to ask, but did anyone notice the group of about 6 Brazilians right at the front of GF5? I was sitting right next to them, and they were literally (not really literally) pissing themselves laughing at some of the standard of football they were seeing. I think one went into hysterics when Aird fell over the ball trying to control it.

Annoying cunts.

I would have shown them the Brazil V Germany game from the World Cup.

Annoying cunts.

rfcstuart heard every word mate ask him

Great result last night, I found Radio 5 on the TV in my cabin and heard them say what sounded like Ranger 'were' 1-0 up. I was imagining that they were playing ET and was still waiting until this morning as they only covered the CL games in the rest of their reports.

Great stuff but a rubbish size of crowd I thought for a game that wasn't on TV.