***The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

I've been thinking about this one for days! My heart tells me a win, and ICT going back to the highlands with their tail between their legs. But my head tells me that this could be a drubbing.

Apart from Hearts and Falkirk, we've not played a decent team in my humble opinion. Although we beat Falkirk, they were (by far) the better side. Clyde were, perhaps, the worst team we have ever played, and Dumbarton weren't far away, We then scrapped a win against Queens Park and beat a lack lustre QoTS side, ending our current round of fixtures with a good win against an average Raith side - but Raith were poor on the day.

Now I think that's a realistic assessment of our games to date, although I know that many of you will disagree. Whilst I don't believe all of the hype about how great this current ICT side is, our performances to date don't inspire me with confidence. I think we're papering over to many cracks.

Hope I'm totally wrong and we cruise to a super 3/4 nil win, but my head tells me a comfortable win for ICT.