Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D'Artagnan

The Sunday Herald & The War on Truth

27 posts in this topic

Was this the same Herald that posted pics of burning buildings,supposedly, during the George SQ bother,when in fact they were pics from the Tottenham/London riots a few years back? :2gunsfiring_v1:

2 people like this

I hope VB are considering their options in challenging this article.

I thought apart from the front page VB was a closed shop with everyone vouched for?

Very good article D'Art, but slightly off topic, what has happened to all the good work that VB were doing, re bringing people to boot etc for their lies and downright hatred of all things Rangers, I thought we would have had a few scalps by now!

It seems the Herald wishes to prove that other old adage about truth being the first casualty in war. Good riposte D'art.

1 person likes this

Looks like Neil McKay has been shot by a ball of his own shite .

Oh goody goody political discussion in the bd - I used to think this was to discuss Rangers.

Yet again Dart tries to tie his own political agenda to the club and fans!

Oh goody goody political discussion in the bd - I used to think this was to discuss Rangers.

Think you'll find BP9 if you read the nonsense that was reported in the Herald article it is very much related to Rangers by the association it makes with the fans. Gutter press at it's best, Rangers fans pre planning mass riots, goose stepping all over George Square Nazi saluting with their Kitchen Devils, burning saltires whilst looking for poor wee innocent Yes voters to terrorise all organised by the VB's, really!!!. All this was captured by the wonderful reporting scottish people never mind their own reporters and photographers. Yes there were some things that shouldn't have happened on Friday and cannot and should not be condoned. There is always 2 sides to a story and I shall wait with baited breath to see if we get to here the other side from our wonderful mhedia

Think it's time for all Bears but especially the ones who did vote Yes to make a stand and start to defend the club and fans when these horrible lies are being spread. Once again bang on the money D'art and please don't ever let our enemies think they can get away with this constant bombardment of poison. :7326::7325:

1 person likes this

Is there anything in the article that VB can take action against? Or is the the usual deflect and deny where they have used so called members of the public to give them their info which they have used without checking. Wonder if their 'members of the public reporters' were at a match tonight in Glasgow.

Is there anything in the article that VB can take action against? Or is the the usual deflect and deny where they have used so called members of the public to give them their info which they have used without checking. Wonder if their 'members of the public reporters' were at a match tonight in Glasgow.

As the author of the original piece - and the fact my work was attributed by the newspaper to someone else, as well as what I view as a deliberate misrepresentation of what I originally wrote Wuillie - I have lodged a complaint.

3 people like this

Does the paper not have a letters page? Mackay could be shown up for the deceiver that he is/

By the way did these papers report the vandalism and threats carried out by the yeses during the campaign?

1 person likes this

As the author of the original piece - and the fact my work was attributed by the newspaper to someone else, as well as what I view as a deliberate misrepresentation of what I originally wrote Wuillie - I have lodged a complaint.

Please keep us updated D'art (tu)

This is just another attempt to chip away and create a negative image of Rangers fans and Unionists in general.

Exactly what is D'Art's political agenda, BP9?

Get right into them D'art, show them that they cannot lie without reply.

:7325:

1 person likes this

I love the way you take umbrage at a Rangers fan placing Rangers related articles on a forum, yet not a peep out of you regarding a journalist attempting by lies, to denigrate Rangers supporters.

2 wrongs don't make a right!

Exactly what is D'Art's political agenda, BP9?

:lol: rhetorical question of the month!

:lol: rhetorical question of the month!

I think youd be far more at home on frankies site, its where all the "treehuggers" congregate or you could set up your own "45 and handwring" forum, then you could read only what you want to and ensure no one veers of subject

If anyone feels the need to post about what forum threads should be in please contact mod or admin. I've no reason to see why this thread should be moved as it's about a journalist having a go at our fans when Friday night had nothing to do with rangers. Or at worst just don't open or read the thread.

4 people like this

An uber Ally loving YES voter who takes umbrage about a further abuse of position by Anti Rangers journalist being threaded in the Bears Den.

What a bizarre outlook on what's good for our club and support.

I think youd be far more at home on frankies site, its where all the "treehuggers" congregate or you could set up your own "45 and handwring" forum, then you could read only what you want to and ensure no one veers of subject

OOOOooo now if I started discussing "Rangers for Yes" or such in the BD - I wonder how long before you (and others) would be moaning about it being in the BD?

An uber Ally loving YES voter who takes umbrage about a further abuse of position by Anti Rangers journalist being threaded in the Bears Den.

What a bizarre outlook on what's good for our club and support.

Ach thats the trouble - backing 'our' manager is somehow wrong on this forum - according to a few - go figure! And you say I have a bizzare view on whats good for the club.

Politics, Religion, and the paranoia attached to such subjects are bad for the club (IMHO) - and those subjects are best left out of football. For me the football and the club is enough - but it seems for others the club is a good way to promote their own views and supporting the club for the pure 'love' of Rangers is not enough and they need those emotional attachments..

But 2,001,926 do :7325: (fixed that for you).

What a shot..........and yeeeeeeesssss!!!...............it,s a direct hit..........Gooooaaaallll!!!!!.

:7325:

1 person likes this