U18's v Partick

gordov

I don't think there's be a post already so thought i'd update on a game at MP today. The Rangers team was mainly U17 & U18's with two U19's and the bench mainly made up of U16's. Thistle's looked similar with a much older lad up front in the first half.

Rangers won the game 3-2 thanks to a Junior Ogen hat-trick...starting team below.

Robbie McCrorie (GK)

Jordan Hamill

David Brownlie

Greg Pascazio

Ross McCrorie

Kris Gibson

Adam Wilson

Josh Jeffries

Junior Ogen

Lewis White

Ross Lyon

I'm assuming Junior Ogen was the standout? Is the keeper McCrorie as good as everybody says he is?

Junior did well and is every bit as good, if not better, than Hardie when it comes to scoring goals. Young Liam Burt and Sam Jamieson also did well considering playing against older players.

Robbie is decent but has a mistake in him, as show yesterday. No doubt he's good for his age but there's a long way before we see him near the first team.

Junior did well and is every bit as good, if not better, than Hardie when it comes to scoring goals. Young Liam Burt and Sam Jamieson also did well considering playing against older players.

Robbie is decent but has a mistake in him, as show yesterday. No doubt he's good for his age but there's a long way before we see him near the first team.

Cheers mate!

Would like to see a few of the young guys get a chance because lets be honest they wouldn't be much worse than half the team that played on Monday.