Darren McGregor today - excellent

Boab

In amongst all the nice/better stuff played today, I thought he was brilliant today&my MOTM.

Absolutely solid he was IMO & another example that putting folk in their best position is actually a good idea.

My MOTM aswell, looked comfortable and assured in the tackle, won all headers that he challenged for,playing in his natural position he should be a mainstay in the defence, problem area at RB is where he will be slotted into when Ally sees what everyone else sees in Foster...more the pity,solid performance ,well done Darren....

Agreed... My MOTM as well, it was interesting to see the difference he made at CB. I do not on one hand want to diss Mohsni who was a fantastic ambassador for the Club off pitch- but!... The difference in our defence was huge. We tanked Raith today, but I think it was because as much due to us winning the battle of the defences.

In amongst all the nice/better stuff played today, I thought he was brilliant today&my MOTM.

Absolutely solid he was IMO & another example that putting folk in their best position is actually a good idea.

He absolutely loves Armed Forces Day as well. Which is a plus. (tu)

it never works, players dont play in their natural positions anymore didnt you know

new fangled football has guys all over the place, thats why chelsea have fabregas at centre have and costa at right back................

oh wait

They did have a RB at LB.

I guess you never noticed how easily he was beaten to the header for Raith Rovers' goal.

I thought it was Boyds man that scored? Boyd certainly held his hands up after it.

I though McGregor was solid in defence and covered well when both McCulloch and Foster got caught.