***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

9 points behind and absolutely nothing to look forward to! A clueless manager and a clueless team! Empty stadium from now on I suspect. How McCoist can stay is beyond me. I'm off to get pissed! Sad days indeed.

9 points behind and absolutely nothing to look forward to! A clueless manager and a clueless team! Empty stadium from now on I suspect. How McCoist can stay is beyond me. I'm off to get pissed! Sad days indeed.

Still think we can still win the league because I don't think Hearts are any great shakes. However, although I've stayed loyal with him up to now, I think it's time for Ally to go. As a Rangers manager you have to win the big games and his record is abysmal on this.

We've talked about the relative strengths of the squads and how they might suffer from injuries, but today Hearts beat us without their captain, their top scorer and one of their first pick midfielders. We're not going to catch them. I've held off saying this for ages, but Ally has to go and we need to start rebuilding.

We've talked about the relative strengths of the squads and how they might suffer from injuries, but today Hearts beat us without their captain, their top scorer and one of their first pick midfielders. We're not going to catch them. I've held off saying this for ages, but Ally has to go and we need to start rebuilding.

They beat us because of a poor red card a lucky deflection and a joke penalty award.

No way we cant catch this lot even with a 9 point gap

Can't wait for this post match interview......

"The red card changed the game, we played well up until then. We've just got to look to next week and start again. It's still November and there's a long way to go."

He'll say that word for word. He's fucking clueless.