***Hearts v Rangers***

G.E.C.

"The red card changed the game, we played well up until then. We've just go to look to next week and start again. It's still November and there's a log way to go."

He'll say that word for word. He's fucking clueless.

If people didn't realise before the Smith decision was weird but to bring on foster was just bloody the end of the charade.

That was not football as I know it. There are some just not good enough. There are some who have got it, but can't or won't show it. There are some who think they are better than they are.

Under performing team, disorganised and disjointed football as I have ever witnessed and far too often. Watching this from a Rangers team is like a knife in my gut. I really struggle.

As for the ref, just another Rangers hating barsteward. We should be better than this, much, much better.

I think it is highly doubtful that we will win the title now. For me we have to look into getting someone in who can definitely steer us through the playoffs, and possibly turn things around sooner, so we can win the title after all. It is possible, but sadly it doesn't seem to be the case under Ally. I wish we could handle this situation with dignity though.

So many things I can disagree with here that it is beyond belief.

So what is your expert take on it then?

You think it was a red card?

You don't think it was a lucky deflection for their first goal?

You think Black hacked the man down rather than brush against him allowing him to flop over?

Waiting for the clueless 5% posse to say we will still win the league, how it was a decent performance and how the red card lost us the match...

Ally's just said he believes we can win the league - better include him in the 5%!

Well if Ally is Angry and disappointed and we were a bit naive then that's alright then, you carry on ally, charge us into that playoff position unless of course you drop more points as usually expected.

Post match interview was as expected as highlighted by Jaf.......cringe worthy.

I think it is highly doubtful that we will win the title now. For me we have to look into getting someone in who can definitely steer us through the playoffs, and possibly turn things around sooner, so we can win the title after all. It is possible, but sadly it doesn't seem to be the case under Ally. I wish we could handle this situation with dignity though.

Disagree, where is the dignity in losing to Hearts twice? or the first sub?

About time the Easdales lived up to their "reputation" and starting kicking someone in the baws.

Where to fucking start with that pish. Why we didn't stay calm and maintain the stranglehold we had early on in the game I'll never know but I do know our senior players, guys with real experience, let us down today with reckless challenges that could have seen three red cards with a less inept official. We effectively handed the game to Hearts and McCoist must take responsibility for the players being far too hyped for a game he said wasn't season defining.

So what is your expert take on it then?

You think it was a red card?

You don't think it was a lucky deflection for their first goal?

You think Black hacked the man down rather than brush against him allowing him to flop over?

Yes in todays gave it was a Red.

Deflection happens in football, so does wind, not going to blame it for a goal.

Black had no need to make any challenge on a man running OUTSIDE the box with the ball ahead.

Hope that answers your questions.

Not good but referring to him as a "Fat Cunt" is poor, not defending his performance, as bad as I've seen.

Clueless, shocking etc. is understandable when folks pay good money but the extreme stuff is for those at the piggery

Hearts were not all that great (they didn't impress me at the match at Ibrox) but the challenges were stupid causing us to play with 10 men for most of the match. If it was me, I wouldn't have have Smith around the first team. He brings nothing to the midfield and has the first touch of a rapist.

Hearts were not all that great (they didn't impress me at the match at Ibrox) but the challenges were stupid causing us to play with 10 men for most of the match. If it was me, I wouldn't have have Smith around the first team. He brings nothing to the midfield and has the first touch of a rapist.

explain a rapists first touch to me please.is this good or bad ?

An utter abysmal display, in the 2nd hearts were allowed to take the pish. In the meantime, 3 stooges stood by the dugout with their arms folded, when every manager in the land would be screaming at the team. Law chickens out of tackles, we allowed players to come at us without even trying to get the ball. This team has absolutely no backbone.

Then when it came to subs, always too late, the subs were the same old players(mates) who have not been performing.

FFS McCLOWN, GO NOW, YOU'VE ACHIEVED YOUR LIMIT BY TURNING US INTO A LAUGHING STOCK.

The indiscipline on display could have resulted in more red cards for us. The manager clearly can't affect that, because after it was plainly obvious in the first half it got worse in the second...

They beat us because of a poor red card a lucky deflection and a joke penalty award.

No way we cant catch this lot even with a 9 point gap

That's not the point mate. The point is they are getting lucky and grinding out results. These are the kind of things that push teams over the line. The only person with any luck in our club is the manager. Seems to be bulletproof.

Nothing went our way today. The referee was a shambles.

Try blaming the core of the issue and it was not the referee, I could see someone on the sidelines and in post match interview I will hold accountable though.

Fuck sake if I worked for a company and handed the advantages to our competitors because of continuous stupid mistakes I would be shown the bloody door. I expect the same here.

There is no excuse unless Ally stays for someones agenda which is not Rangers.