Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Seen on facebook that some of the fans groups are calling for a 9th min protest tomorrow???

This page is full of the deluded still defending him to the hilt ,, even threatening to try and out sing the protest with super ally chants ,, the only people I have heard defending him now a days is mainly wee birds who lets face it aren't swayed by the football :hump:

https://www.facebook...ofibrox?fref=nf

Yeah I seen that too, I cant believe I liked the page. I am now off to unlike it, Some of the shite that has been said on there is unreal.

This is one of the comments:

"On the 9th minute of tomorrow's game!!! You know the drill!!!! Sing as loud as you can, "Super Ally" to drown out the Sack Ally Brigade's protest!!! Stand alone if you have too!!! Fuck the Sack Ally Brigade!!!! The protest that's been arranged is an absolute joke!!!"

A wee song for you guys tomorrow!

Hullo Hullo We Are The Rangers Boo Boys

Hullo Hullo You'l Know Us By Our Abuse

Were Up To Our Kness In Supporting Fans

Surrender Or You'l Die

For We Are The Ally Hating Boo Boys

:lol: yer know the best lyricist but I like the sentiment (tu)

Pay cut? :lol:

That 'pay cut' was a wage deferral of which he will see every penny of when he goes.

Sooner the better, shambles and an utter fucking embarassment.

I love when people just continually repeat a line they heard because they seem to want it to be true. Do you have any reason for believing the widely reported cut is a deferral?

I love when people just continually repeat a line they heard because they seem to want it to be true. Do you have any reason for believing the widely reported cut is a deferral?

FFS YOU ARE BECOMIMG A JOKE FIGURE NOW.At least let a few go by to the keeper before the usall crap

C'mon it's better than "Fat Sally Out, Fat Sally Out"

I for one would never refer to him as 'Fat Sally.' Neither, I don't think, would any other protester. This is about showing our desire to have him leave the position as manager- not to abuse him.

I voted no!

Quite simply we have bigger problems at Ibrox that need to be addressed first!

Once that is all sorted then we can look at the manager,but protest?

I find it strange that any protest against the board on here is usually shot down but a protest against our manager is by and large lauded?

I voted no!

Quite simply we have bigger problems at Ibrox that need to be addressed first!

Once that is all sorted then we can look at the manager,but protest?

I find it strange that any protest against the board on here is usually shot down but a protest against our manager is by and large lauded?

Probably because those who protest the board are damaging the club by not buying STs, not buying official merchandise, and putting their faith in a man who is not bothering to come up with any real cash to help the club survive.

In THIS case, we could appoint any number of managers who would do a better job than McCoist for a lot less money.

EDIT: Also, the fact that I do have a ST and do put money into the club makes my opinion exponentially more valid than any board boycotters. Simply, I'm tired of not getting my money's worth.

We will see how much of a 'cut' it was when he goes :rolleyes:

Threads like this are why McCoist still thinks he has the backing of the fans. He needs to know what the majority of us are thinking but sadly a large number think that a protest is beneath them or bheastlike and with that he'll continue on believing that he's got the fans backing.

Probably because those who protest the board are damaging the club by not buying STs, not buying official merchandise, and putting their faith in a man who is not bothering to come up with any real cash to help the club survive.

In THIS case, we could appoint any number of managers who would do a better job than McCoist for a lot less money.

EDIT: Also, the fact that I do have a ST and do put money into the club makes my opinion exponentially more valid than any board boycotters. Simply, I'm tired of not getting my money's worth.

Although I agree with your sentiment regarding the football on display and agree that you have a right to voice those concern, I still believe that it is a short term solution in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, I agree that by boycotting merchandise etc is damaging the club, but crucially it will also damage the very guys who are not in this for the love of the club, but I fail to see any other option to orchestrate change within the old lady for the long term future of our club.

If you,or any other individual knows of another way to get that change, I and many others would love to hear it?

The AGM should prove interesting?

I've followed Rangers for close on 50 years and even through the dismal,bleak periods of our history, I have never known a period of turmoil such as what we have been put through over the past few years. It just gets from bad to worse and is really heartbreaking to watch charlatans come in and rape and pillage their way through our club for their own ends.

Personally I would sacrifice a few years in the wilderness if it meant getting rid of the current regime and getting much needed stability back.

It hurts to even think that way but I honestly can think of no other option.