Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Its not the Rangers way.Only manager in rangers history to

have this much turmoil. He deserves to the end of the season at least.

two questions. What is the Rangers way and what the fuck has he done to deserve staying to end of season? And unless you haven't noticed then under this fucker our season is over.

You were the one talking about meeting me and 'finishing' me and I'm the dirty freak ? :blink: Did you attend Holy Cross by any chance ?

Ps - I'm 21. I might be too old for you, Timmy.

Just been telling the missus about your obsession and wanting pumped..."get him to fuck dirty wee bastard" :lol:

Someone should start a thread for a protest for this saturday's game to have him removed, make sure yous protest right behind his dugout.

impossible mate .Its all pussies that sit there nowadays .Probably hand picked so no heckling .Tell you when I was there first game of season after jumping out of the Govan to give him verbals .Could not believe how quiet they were while I was foaming at the mouth and nearly having a heart attack shouting at the too of my voice

If we had a foreign manager on a serious wedge, performing as poorly as McCoist, he would've been punted a long time ago. The boards loyalty to Mccoist is damaging more than the footballing side of things.

We need change to galvanise the support.

People who are boycotting because of the board or are considering boycotting because of the manager need to have a word with themselves. At the end of the day, all you'll be doing is hurting the club financially, aswell as the team on the pitch by not showing up and giving them your support. Both are as bad as each other.

As cringy as it may be, if you pay your money and turn up to the games, you can hold up banners saying "spivs oot" or "Ally oot" if you like. Atleast you won't be hurting the club by doing so.

Give me 3 reasons to keep going back this season? I have a season ticket so the club already have my money..:

The players don't care

The staff don't care

The manager is only in it for himself

So why has he taken this pay cut against what he is entitled to under his contract?

Pay cut? :lol:

That 'pay cut' was a wage deferral of which he will see every penny of when he goes.

Sooner the better, shambles and an utter fucking embarassment.