Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Look at our support look at how much we are losing, we need to get into the SPL asap. I have noticed that some people are only interested in glory or playing the tims at any cost.

Another season in the championship and I would aim for 10k ST sales, with very few match day tickets being sold. We just couldn't run like that, and the losses would be even greater.

You could be right but crucially do you think the current regime would want that scenario?

It could be a turning point for getting people on board who genuinely want what is best for us in the long term.

You will always get glory hunters at successful clubs, and we are no exception.

As for the fans staying away in our current situation it is not only the state of our football on offer that determines that.

There is also the unwanted aspect of the running of the club and the guys in place.

Sort the boardroom out first and foremost and the team will naturally follow.

The real protest will be evident from what I imagine will be a very low turnout.

I thought long and hard about going but decided not to go was my best form of protest. The club already has the money for my season ticket but if McCoist is still in the job in the Summer then it wont be getting renewed.

You could be right but crucially do you think the current regime would want that scenario?

It could be a turning point for getting people on board who genuinely want what is best for us in the long term.

You will always get glory hunters at successful clubs, and we are no exception.

As for the fans staying away in our current situation it is not only the state of our football on offer that determines that.

There is also the unwanted aspect of the running of the club and the guys in place.

Sort the boardroom out first and foremost and the team will naturally follow.

Where are these people who genuinely want to help the club long term ?

Theyve had 3 years to come forward, yet still silence. Do they exist ?

f

Am I the only person who could see this sort of turnout coming a mile away?

With respect to the OP one guy starting a thread on a forum was never likely to get enough attention to make this a credible or successful idea.

The thread was started weeks ago and had disappeared until after the alloa game. It wasn't an organised protest, mor of a suggestion by the looks of it.

It's not just this guy.

Someone on the Facebook page spelled "controversial" like contravertial.. The spelling and grammar mistakes I've seen in the past two days were enough to give me a good indication of the level of intellect supporters of this club have.

Interestingly enough, it's majority of people who want to see Ally stay.

Rangers fan my arse, get yourself tay fuck.

Am I the only person who could see this sort of turnout coming a mile away?

With respect to the OP one guy starting a thread on a forum was never likely to get enough attention to make this a credible or successful idea.

Agree but now the media have started running with the "Ally under pressure" stories we can only hope the pressure builds. Some folks maybe don't realise how serious this is now. Whether you are pro or anti Ally, the crowds are dropping drastically and putting us as a viable operation or future purchase in serious doubt.

Nothing will change if Ally stays, even if he wins like today at Cowdenbeath. It has gone too far for him now and he will never win round the anti-Ally fans. How many will come back when we are scraping by with results like this today. The only way the supporters will start to come back is if a new man comes in and creates the interest that usually ensues when that happens.

This is not an anti-Ally post, it is my realistic feeling about the situation as it stands just now.

So 503 people on here voted for a demo and only 6 turned up?

The other 497 have Saturday jobs?

Where were yous?????

It wasnt organised. It was merely a poll asking if a protest should happen and then after Alloa the thread title was changed.

You know that though.

So 503 people on here voted for a demo and only 6 turned up?

The other 497 have Saturday jobs?

Where were yous?????

yes D@D You guys are entitled to gloat .What a let down and total embarrassment but very expected as I said in last few days .How sad it is that so many people speak with passion but don't back it up .