Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

So 503 people on here voted for a demo and only 6 turned up?

The other 497 have Saturday jobs?

Where were yous?????

Sorry my mistake for not being clearer - six were at the front door at 2:30 - 3 of them helping a chap with a wheel chair - so I don't think they were all protesting! I did not have to get my feet wet to rally it up!

Sorry my mistake for not being clearer - six were at the front door at 2:30 - 3 of them helping a chap with a wheel chair - so I don't think they were all protesting! I did not have to get my feet wet to rally it up!

So there were 2 people? :lol:

You couldn't make it up.

At this rate Ally will be manager long after we are all dead and buried.

I really don't think an Ally out protest is plausible now, simply put, the fans that are most pissed off at the situation are not going to games. In order to have a protest we would need those people to be going to games and protest after a game. That is not going to happen while McCoist is still in charge, so the whole thing seems a bit futile to me.

I really don't think an Ally out protest is plausible now, simply put, the fans that are most pissed off at the situation are not going to games. In order to have a protest we would need those people to be going to games and protest after a game. That is not going to happen while McCoist is still in charge, so the whole thing seems a bit futile to me.

well I suggest we get them along just one more time and around the front of that main stand. We are dying!!!

what do you suggest? entice them with the promise of players actually giving a shit? mccoist trying out a... tactic?

:lol:

no we are past all that. They go for one reason only. To defend their club. We know the game will be pish. We do not need to watch it just sit through it. Hell screw it. Lets start protesting during the game. Screw dignity. Lets do what it takes and be winners again.

no we are past all that. They go for one reason only. To defend their club. We know the game will be pish. We do not need to watch it just sit through it. Hell screw it. Lets start protesting during the game. Screw dignity. Lets do what it takes and be winners again.

completely agree, but the only problem I see is, the board want to sack him and cant, and mccoist seems to think the fans want him to stay. this kinda means we're fucked. if mccoist actually believes the fans are behind him then will a protest actually make any difference? i wish it would, but i think the man is deluded now.

completely agree, but the only problem I see is, the board want to sack him and cant, and mccoist seems to think the fans want him to stay. this kinda means we're fucked. if mccoist actually believes the fans are behind him then will a protest actually make any difference? i wish it would, but i think the man is deluded now.

Look two things need to happen.

1. Kill the falacy we want ally to stay. Loud demonstrations in a couple of games will do that.

2. Give him notice to get that stupid contract counting down. Flooding the club with emails requesting that would see to that. If not then we all stay away. If they had done this two months ago we would have saved ourselves some money already.

Oh and also

3. Let the fans know ally response to the board to point 1. Then we know how hostile we need to get.

Look two things need to happen.

1. Kill the falacy we want ally to stay. Loud demonstrations in a couple of games will do that.

2. Give him notice to get that stupid contract counting down. Flooding the club with emails requesting that would see to that. If not then we all stay away. If they had done this two months ago we would have saved ourselves some money already.

Oh and also

3. Let the fans know ally response to the board to point 1. Then we know how hostile we need to get.

I just hope things don't get too ugly and any protests are done with a bit of class and dignity.

I just hope things don't get too ugly and any protests are done with a bit of class and dignity.

Screw class and dignity. There is no class and dignity in a five.nil humping from the tims, a cup exit to alloa or an empty stadium. We do what effin needs done. If he cares about the club he will walk for free when we are shouting from the rafters. If not...

Screw class and dignity. There is no class and dignity in a five.nil humping from the tims, a cup exit to alloa or an empty stadium. We do what effin needs done. If he cares about the club he will walk for free when we are shouting from the rafters. If not...

5-0 to the tims - err 'No Surrender' !!????

Ffs white flag loyal - sorry ' white flag disloyal '

5-0 to the tims - err 'No Surrender' !!????

Ffs white flag loyal - sorry ' white flag disloyal '

So u foresaw us going out to alloa the other night and are all right about it? What happened to no surrender there???

Listen, the important thing is not rangers managed by mccoist. It is ranger full stop. It is because of no surrender we need to change the manager or he will cause us catastrophic damage. Does our team display no surrender under ally???

A five nil humping from the tims?

Stand away from the Playstation.....

Crap. The players are the team. I have confidence in them to perform when played to their strongest position, when fit, when ball skills improved and when trained hard.

Notice u never said to my club.

and for avoidance of doubt I owe no loyalty to ally. He has been paid very well for his service.

Crap. The players are the team. I have confidence in them to perform when played to their strongest position, when fit, when ball skills improved and when trained hard.

Notice u never said to my club.

:lol: surrender - a 5-0!defeat prior to a ball being kicked and you want to nit pick on team/ club distinctions :lol: :lol:

Major diffrence being we actually played them!

we did and we did crap. Agree??? Even today we could not beat cowdenbeath without an og. U tell me why celtic would be ANY different. U think they wont be up for it as much as us?? U defo care about rangers or is it ally that comes first for u?

:lol: surrender - a 5-0!defeat prior to a ball being kicked and you want to nit pick on team/ club distinctions :lol: :lol:

give a proper manager our players for a month and a half and I will change my mind. Under ally I fear the worst. Do we look like we are going in the right direction?