Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

we did and we did crap. Agree??? Even today we could not beat cowdenbeath without an og. U tell me why celtic would be ANY different. U think they wont be up for it as much as us?? U defo care about rangers or is it ally that comes first for u?

Al the media outlets and the bookies are giving it as a Shiels goal. Stop re-writing history to suit your agenda.

Al the media outlets and the bookies are giving it as a Shiels goal. Stop re-writing history to suit your agenda.

were u at the game?? I was in copland front right next to effin goal. It was going wide until the big cowden player (no 6 I think) knocked it in. Those around me all agreed. As I said, og

were u at the game?? I was in copland front right next to effin goal. It was going wide until the big cowden player (no 6 I think) knocked it in. Those around me all agreed. As I said, og

Looked like a goal on the tv and all the replays. It took a deflection.Do you know the definition of OG?

Looked like a goal on the tv and all the replays. It took a deflection.Do you know the definition of OG?

trust me. It was going wide. U have no idea how fortunate we were today. We were all shocked that they gave it to shiels. So on the strength of that crap u dont think I should worry about playing the fiddlers friends?

trust me. It was going wide. U have no idea how fortunate we were today. We were all shocked that they gave it to shiels. So on the strength of that crap u dont think I should worry about playing the fiddlers friends??

trust me. It was going wide. U have no idea how fortunate we were today. We were all shocked that they gave it to shiels. So on the strength of that crap u dont think I should worry about playing the fiddlers friends??

Maybe put a bet on 5-0 then. The winnings might cheer you up.

Maybe the weather intervened, however, a couple of points may have registered:

Maybe a couple of hundred applauded/cheered the team names as they were read out before the start.

The level of 'boos' at half time, in relation to the overall number of people in the stadium.

May have had more impact than a couple of hundred outside the front door, once all the relevant parties had already entered the stadium.

For all the excuses that nothing happened yesterday (whether organised or not) maybe the extreme Ally-haters on here need to accept that the majority of the support don't share their passionate anger at the guy.

We have had a terrible run of games, yesterday was awful, it was 0-0 at half time, if everyone feels so strongly what are they waiting for? Because if it is not happening, then we all need to try and support the team a lot more, we may as well do that.

Maybe the OP is a polis horse

I never made it to the stadium until 2:50 due to some personal issue, I then had to leave prior to kick off. I'm not sure if that's a good enough excuse for some but if it was only 6 then other posters were correct that our club has the most apathetic support considering over 500 clicked yes.

It's not just this guy.

Someone on the Facebook page spelled "controversial" like contravertial.. The spelling and grammar mistakes I've seen in the past two days were enough to give me a good indication of the level of intellect supporters of this club have.

Interestingly enough, it's majority of people who want to see Ally stay.

Shut up dick head

For all the excuses that nothing happened yesterday (whether organised or not) maybe the extreme Ally-haters on here need to accept that the majority of the support don't share their passionate anger at the guy.

We have had a terrible run of games, yesterday was awful, it was 0-0 at half time, if everyone feels so strongly what are they waiting for? Because if it is not happening, then we all need to try and support the team a lot more, we may as well do that.

Seems you like to dress things up in order to give your point more gravitas. Fact is, most people who want McCoist out don't hate him. I certainly don't, he was my hero when I was a boy. A huge amount of our support are not actually going to games any more because of McCoist being there, of course there have been other reasons but you cannot deny a huge amount of our fans have stopped going simply because he is still there. In order to have a protest we would have to have those vacant supporters going to games which isn't going to happen until he leaves, therefore we're kinda knackered. Therefore the protest didn't happen not because of the simple reasons you put forth, the situation is far more complex.

Seems you like to dress things up in order to give your point more gravitas. Fact is, most people who want McCoist out don't hate him. I certainly don't, he was my hero when I was a boy. A huge amount of our support are not actually going to games any more because of McCoist being there, of course there have been other reasons but you cannot deny a huge amount of our fans have stopped going simply because he is still there. In order to have a protest we would have to have those vacant supporters going to games which isn't going to happen until he leaves, therefore we're kinda knackered. Therefore the protest didn't happen not because of the simple reasons you put forth, the situation is far more complex.

I agree that most people don't hate him, and I am suggesting that those who are very aggressive towards him on here (the name-calling of leech, spiv, etc) should give it up.

I don't know how many supporters are not going because of the manager, I know that people use a variety of different reasons to explain low attendances. With our fans, the dip is more likely to be apathy than anything else, I doubt it is just because he is still there and there is no way you can assert that as the reason.

I have always said if people want to protest they should (in a civil way), but if it isn't happening now, do you really think it is going to?

I agree that most people don't hate him, and I am suggesting that those who are very aggressive towards him on here (the name-calling of leech, spiv, etc) should give it up.

I don't know how many supporters are not going because of the manager, I know that people use a variety of different reasons to explain low attendances. With our fans, the dip is more likely to be apathy than anything else, I doubt it is just because he is still there and there is no way you can assert that as the reason.

I have always said if people want to protest they should (in a civil way), but if it isn't happening now, do you really think it is going to?

No I don't, I'm thinking I was perhaps naive before in thinking it would. I don't think our support is capable of arranging something which would result in what we would want it to. We are too split. I would say now the only thing that might have an effect is low attendances which is a very risky game to play. I know I'm not going to stop giving my club money, I don't believe it's a sensible thing to do to oust a manager.

No I don't, I'm thinking I was perhaps naive before in thinking it would. I don't think our support is capable of arranging something which would result in what we would want it to. We are too split. I would say now the only thing that might have an effect is low attendances which is a very risky game to play. I know I'm not going to stop giving my club money, I don't believe it's a sensible thing to do to oust a manager.

It patently isn't, because the problem at the moment with our club is that it is impossible to nail down now attendance to any specific factor. We are so messed up all over.

It patently isn't, because the problem at the moment with our club is that it is impossible to nail down now attendance to any specific factor. We are so messed up all over.

no offence nut this sounds like deflection. People around me that were attending as little as two weeks ago are now staying away. I know these people and ally is the reason.

no offence nut this sounds like deflection. People around me that were attending as little as two weeks ago are now staying away. I know these people and ally is the reason.

It's not deflection, it is a fact.

I appreciate this may sound like semantics, but is it that they are not there because of Ally or because of the performances (and yes, I do understand his accountability)?