Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

I will continue to go to ibrox for every game. Just as I have done for the past 30 years.

The name on the manager's peg is never as important as the name on the top of the main stand.

Others can do as they please, that is their right. But THIS fan will continue to follow follow regardless.

We have no option but to protest, if we want to force change. I just hope the fans not wanting to do so allow us the opportunity without interference.

So long as those that do protest do not get in the face of those not wanting to, like happened frequently with the red card protests.

total useless templeton on the bench brings on foster the guy has not got a bloody clue get him and his side kicks out asap total embarrassment

time for MCULLOCH BOYD & BLACK TO JOIN HIM instead of going forward we are going backwards no method of playing no football

big punt up the park

51 people voted no to protesting against THE worst rangers manager in our clubs long and distinguished history

i wonder just how many of the 51 backed the protest (if not participating themselves)_ when we chased Eck out of Govan during him getting us to the Champions League last 16, let that sink in folks, Alex McLeish was in the middle of a CL campaign in which he lost 1 game, ONE FUCKING GAME, and yet people wanted him gone because we had a crap set of results

Or how many didnt give PLG the time of the day nevermind give him a chance when he was in the middle of an 6 game unbeaten run in the UEFA cup, let that sink in again, PLG had a record in europe that season of P6, W4, D2, L0

Yet when this fucking abomination of a manager cant even manage to beat Alloa with a 7mill a year first team squad wage, people STILL wont bring themselves to forcibly remove the cunt

:mad:

100% agree!

This protest must happen!! Hope the nearly 200 who have said yes in this poll are at the front doors on sunday, before and after the game no matter the result!

Hearts have all the same excuses for failure that Ally had in Div 3 and they just pumped us. Theyve just came out of admin, been relegated, and lost most of their squad. And we still cant beat them. Its looking like there is a very very serious possibility of us not getting out this league, which will be catastrophic. Something needs done. Allys got it wrong from day one and its just getting worse and worse, its harming the club severely, both financially and in terms of morale.

The Newcastle fans (for example) protested long and hard, vitriol was poured on Pardew. Not for the first time either. Ashley doesn't bend to protests.

4 games later the protesters are silent, they look like they misjudged the manager and to be fair he is proving them wrong.

I'm not saying Ally will turn it round, I'm saying that protests don't sway owners.

The Newcastle fans (for example) protested long and hard, vitriol was poured on Pardew. Not for the first time either. Ashley doesn't bend to protests.

4 games later the protesters are silent, they look like they misjudged the manager and to be fair he is proving them wrong.

I'm not saying Ally will turn it round, I'm saying that protests don't sway owners.

They do.

Maybe not that fat stubborn cunt, but they certainly do.

a quote from AM on the Rangers website dated 14/11/14

" all we can do for the fans is keep winning games of football,score goals and play entertaining football "

Is the guy for real FFS how many times do we have to watch the same pic of the 3 stooges in the dugout with that look of fuck what do we do now a complete bunch of fucking chancers