Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Using those words to describe any rangers player or manager is something only our enemies would do.

To use them again and again shames you.

Feel free to walk away. The club can survive fine without your likes.

Utter pish

Do you honestly think the fucking balloon went home after yesterdays game and hurt like we did, do you think that ally, his stooges and the fucking shite players he brought to the club go home in their fancy cars to their big houses and think

"we let down the fans today, they pay their hard earned money to follow us everywhere and we owe them big time"

Do they fuck, that shower of arseholes from the management team to the players dont give two flying fucks about you, me and the rest of the bears that are still hurting from results gone by nevermind fucking yesterdays disgrace

Not a chance should anyone connected to the playing squad at Ibrox be exemtp from any sort of abuse, they are willing to take their 000's a week for fuck all, they can damn well take the flak that goes with them doing fuck all

Every single one of the lazy, useless, good for nothing, money grabbing arseholes can fuck off from the club for all i care

A disgrace ? How?

When he told us that he signed a contract 'without reading it' where you not just in the slightest insulted ?

When he accepted 1p shares worth a million did you not think for a second that just maybe he was motivated by something else?

When after the Forfar defeat again in the 1st round of a cup he decided to blame CG and the players saying it was not 'his team' on the park his was in 'the stand' , did you think that was acceptable ?

He is a joke. A fucking dud who has made a fortune from our club at the worst possible time. He panders to the masses by rolling out sound bites that anyone with half a brain can see is bullshit.

Money is Ally's motivation. He never ever worked for 'nothing' and renegotiated his wages back in full. I'm sorry but the legend status has gone and he is indeed a 'prick' that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than his job and his mates.

The karaoke shambles absolutely nailed him.

(tu)

Utter pish

Do you honestly think the fucking balloon went home after yesterdays game and hurt like we did, do you think that ally, his stooges and the fucking shite players he brought to the club go home in their fancy cars to their big houses and think

"we let down the fans today, they pay their hard earned money to follow us everywhere and we owe them big time"

Do they fuck, that shower of arseholes from the management team to the players dont give two flying fucks about you, me and the rest of the bears that are still hurting from results gone by nevermind fucking yesterdays disgrace

Not a chance should anyone connected to the playing squad at Ibrox be exemtp from any sort of abuse, they are willing to take their 000's a week for fuck all, they can damn well take the flak that goes with them doing fuck all

Every single one of the lazy, useless, good for nothing, money grabbing arseholes can fuck off from the club for all i care

(tu)

A disgrace ? How?

When he told us that he signed a contract 'without reading it' where you not just in the slightest insulted ?

When he accepted 1p shares worth a million did you not think for a second that just maybe he was motivated by something else?

When after the Forfar defeat again in the 1st round of a cup he decided to blame CG and the players saying it was not 'his team' on the park his was in 'the stand' , did you think that was acceptable ?

He is a joke. A fucking dud who has made a fortune from our club at the worst possible time. He panders to the masses by rolling out sound bites that anyone with half a brain can see is bullshit.

Money is Ally's motivation. He never ever worked for 'nothing' and renegotiated his wages back in full. I'm sorry but the legend status has gone and he is indeed a 'prick' that doesn't give a flying fuck about anything other than his job and his mates.

So why has he taken this pay cut against what he is entitled to under his contract?

So why has he taken this pay cut against what he is entitled to under his contract?

cause he was found out, the accounts shopped his oversized wage in a time when we were financially fucked

had allys wages not been made public, do you think he'd have taken the wage drop

id say no given he thought it was an acceptable salary in the 3rd division

cause he was found out, the accounts shopped his oversized wage in a time when we were financially fucked

had allys wages not been made public, do you think he'd have taken the wage drop

Seriously? You mean you would take a pay cut below what your job pays?

I call bs on that.

If money is all that matters to him, why would he care?

if i was a football manager in the part time leagues yes, especially as his wage cut wage is still more a year than most will earn in 15 years

Rubbish.

If someone says you are going yo be paid x but you think you should be paid less, you are going to demand a cut?

Don't think so....

because cutting it to 400k a year is better than losing the wage altogether and being sacked

At full pay, with compensation for the fact that he clearly can't be justifiably sacked for getting paid according to his contract.

It shows the bitterness people have towards him that they can't give him credit for even this. I don't know of any others anywhere who would give up this amount of money, while their bosses continue to merrily take substantial bonuses for whatever reason.

Rubbish.

If someone says you are going yo be paid x but you think you should be paid less, you are going to demand a cut?

Don't think so....

if i loved my work as ally claimed to do, then yes, its pretty fucking simple

part time leagues, 700k a year, not a fucking chance, and even if he didnt want the wage drop, the fact he tried to hide it shows just how much contempt he has for the fans

At full pay, with compensation for the fact that he clearly can't be justifiably sacked for getting paid according to his contract.

It shows the bitterness people have towards him that they can't give him credit for even this. I don't know of any others anywhere who would give up this amount of money, while their bosses continue to merrily take substantial bonuses for whatever reason.

credit for what, taking a pay cut only after seeing the backlash from the fans

ally was embarrassed into it, nothing else

Cringing at the thought of a protest. Seems it's the Rangers way now, lift a card, wave a bedsheet, go for a march, boo, use the word "cunt" "prick" when talking about our manager. Standards are fucked all over this great club, it really is a shame.

I voted no. It should be Ally's boss that sends him down the road not some folks with a bedsheet scribbled on with big crayons.

credit for what, taking a pay cut only after seeing the backlash from the fans

ally was embarrassed into it, nothing else

Yes, credit for taking a massive pay cut.

I am fine with the debates and differences of opinion regarding ability, tactics, signings and whatever. But this character assassination of every aspect of Ally is just bitter and twisted imho.

Ally out protest, NO.

Ally to continue as manager equally, NO.

I understand that passions are running high, but seriously some on here need to take a long hard look at themselves, some of the comments regarding Ally are totally unacceptable!

Unfortunately Ally's main attribute is his innate ability to detract attention away from an ineffectual board, only when that's resolved will Ally be removed, he is in essence the perfect foil to this boards intransigence and greed!

Yes, credit for taking a massive pay cut.

I am fine with the debates and differences of opinion regarding ability, tactics, signings and whatever. But this character assassination of every aspect of Ally is just bitter and twisted imho.

Firmly in the Ally oot camp, but I agree, fair play to him for taking the cut. Nobody in their right mind would offer to cut their own wages. If the bosses tell you this is the wage, you sign the contract and focus on the job (tu).... Just a shame he's shite at said job.

Crowds will become so poor that the Club will no longer be able tolerate him. Best that he goes before our position becomes even more desperate. He is costing the Club money with each succeeding match day at Ibrox. The longer this goes on the worse our financial situation will become. His position is untenable.

A disgrace ? How?

Spot on.

Feelings are running high on both the Ally Out and the Super Ally camps at the minute. To look at it in a slightly different way you maybe have to try and guess what AM is thinking.

Either :-

He thinks he is doing a good job and it will all be ok in the end. In which case he is sadly mistaken and is showing not just poor management skills but extremely poor judgement of performance which is not a good quality in his position.

Or

He knows the performance is not up to scratch and he is just hanging on either through wanting to keep his wage packet as he knows there will not be another one, or maybe even a misplaced sense of loyalty.

Either way it has to be pointed out to him what it looks like the majority feel which is wanting him gone. What he does then would be even more enlightening.

It is heartbreaking to feel so disilusioned and angry with him but he MUST go ASAP!!

The fitba is brutal to watch, not players, the "tactics".

Every since that horrendous fuck#n Karoke episode, Ive been finished with him.

To imagine a Rangers manager acting like that after a defeat is utterly schocking.

WATP