Ally Out Protest Main Stand 2:30pm Sat 6th

Bad Robot

Ally out Protest ?  

738 members have voted

1. 1. Should we protest to have Ally removed ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

Cringing at the thought of a protest. Seems it's the Rangers way now, lift a card, wave a bedsheet, go for a march, boo, use the word "cunt" "prick" when talking about our manager. Standards are fucked all over this great club, it really is a shame.

I voted no. It should be Ally's boss that sends him down the road not some folks with a bedsheet scribbled on with big crayons.

Many will argue amd Ally might also agree that ultimately the supporters are his boss

For me the final, final, final straw ....

Down to 10 men, Miller having a mare and a baw hair away from being shown a 2nd yellow card, he has to come off ...

You look along your bench, weigh up the options ....Boyd? Shiels? Aird? Templeton? Clark? play another striker? bit of pace on the wing?

In what universe do you decide on Ricky fukcin' Foster? ?

There definitely needs to be some sort of display indicating the fans complete disapproval with the manager. Because the board clearly arent getting it.

Ive been backing the Easdales, Ashley etc and say we should back whoevers in charge, but their failure to sack Ally is causing real damage, they blame lack of attendance for the financial problems, but if they cant see that sacking Ally is a way to get people to come back then they are incompetent as well.

Utter pish

Do you honestly think the fucking balloon went home after yesterdays game and hurt like we did, do you think that ally, his stooges and the fucking shite players he brought to the club go home in their fancy cars to their big houses and think

"we let down the fans today, they pay their hard earned money to follow us everywhere and we owe them big time"

Do they fuck, that shower of arseholes from the management team to the players dont give two flying fucks about you, me and the rest of the bears that are still hurting from results gone by nevermind fucking yesterdays disgrace

Not a chance should anyone connected to the playing squad at Ibrox be exemtp from any sort of abuse, they are willing to take their 000's a week for fuck all, they can damn well take the flak that goes with them doing fuck all

Every single one of the lazy, useless, good for nothing, money grabbing arseholes can fuck off from the club for all i care

(tu)

If they gave a fuck the players would not be losing games and the manager would have said his goodbyes more than a year ago.

We are a total mess of a club from the boardroom to the players. Good honest people are losing their jobs at our club while imposters like McCoist and his merry men bleed us dry!

It's actually disgusting.

Utter pish

Do you honestly think the fucking balloon went home after yesterdays game and hurt like we did, do you think that ally, his stooges and the fucking shite players he brought to the club go home in their fancy cars to their big houses and think

"we let down the fans today, they pay their hard earned money to follow us everywhere and we owe them big time"

Do they fuck, that shower of arseholes from the management team to the players dont give two flying fucks about you, me and the rest of the bears that are still hurting from results gone by nevermind fucking yesterdays disgrace

Not a chance should anyone connected to the playing squad at Ibrox be exemtp from any sort of abuse, they are willing to take their 000's a week for fuck all, they can damn well take the flak that goes with them doing fuck all

Every single one of the lazy, useless, good for nothing, money grabbing arseholes can fuck off from the club for all i care

Nailed it.

Banners and chants around Ibrox is quite simply the option he has left us with. And I reckon one which would force him out.

I agree, the board arent getting it, Ally clearly isnt getting it, I normally wouldnt support displays/banners calling for a manager to be sacked but its the only option left, weve been backed into a corner. If any more people stop going to games we're fucked and people not turning up clearly isnt getting the message through to the board.

Even if there was some gathering before or after the next game, with a banner saying something like "Season Ticket Holders Calling For New Management"

At full pay, with compensation for the fact that he clearly can't be justifiably sacked for getting paid according to his contract.

It shows the bitterness people have towards him that they can't give him credit for even this. I don't know of any others anywhere who would give up this amount of money, while their bosses continue to merrily take substantial bonuses for whatever reason.

Who?

the last few years of hell are entirely down to this dud of a manager. Apart from the fact he is a "nice guy " please enlighten me what exactly mccoist brings to the party??

A nice guy? NOT!

After trying to hide his salary. Having half of it only deferred when he was found out when we are again on our arse financialy. Not a nice guy in my book!

Indeed - being unable to act in the urgent interests of the club's future is not the Rangers way; and making one man more important than the club is not the Rangers way - it's the Ally Acolytes way, and this desperate talk about the Rangers way is yet another crude attempt to insulate their leader from responsibility.

(tu)

If they gave a fuck the players would not be losing games and the manager would have said his goodbyes more than a year ago.

We are a total mess of a club from the boardroom to the players. Good honest people are losing their jobs at our club while imposters like McCoist and his merry men bleed us dry!

It's actually disgusting.

They don't give a fuck in my opinion as they have no Discipline from the Manager Coaching Team.

I'd give the Cnuts that let us down half a Day at Gullane and 300 press ups each.

This place is fucking mental, I've not voted because I think it's embarrassing this place would consider a protest against our manager when a protest against the fuckwit thieves & incompetents that have bled us dry these few years would be seen as heresy.

Ally isn't a manager & that is clear, any competent board would have removed him some time ago but it says it all when RM would rather jump on our own before the faceless cunts that have financially ruined us & turned us into a basket case of a club.

Weird, weird place this

This place is fucking mental, I've not voted because I think it's embarrassing this place would consider a protest against our manager when a protest against the fuckwit thieves & incompetents that have bled us dry these few years would be seen as heresy.

Ally isn't a manager & that is clear, any competent board would have removed him some time ago but it says it all when RM would rather jump on our own before the faceless cunts that have financially ruined us & turned us into a basket case of a club.

Weird, weird place this

A protest again the board will gain nothing, a protest against Ally may save our season in a footballing sense.

Weird, weird place this

So MA is ok then as he bought out a faceless investor ?

A protest again the board will gain nothing, a protest against Ally may save our season in a footballing sense.

I'm not sure if you're seeing the ridiculous irony in this. I've seen people called taigs because they suggested protesting against the board, it's ok if it's Ally though? He wouldn't be here under normal circumstances, the board are unlikely to sack him because how much it'll cost. Better saving that for director payoffs instead eh. We've been ragdolled left right and centre and the first time RM approves a protest, it's against the manager?

Maybe the club would be in a better position if we'd actually been questioning those in charge long before now.

So MA is ok then as he bought out a faceless investor ?

Cherry pick whatever comments you want, did I mention MA specifically? Financially we are an embarrassment and all those involved are culpable. I have no reason as yet to assume MA is another sheister syphoning income from the club but I'm sensible enough to see everyone who's been involved at that level these few years, have not had the clubs interests at heart. For that reason the support should question everyone and trust no one until it's proved they do have the interests of the club at heart. Out of interest, how soon do you think MA will give us a statement of his intentions?

Weird, weird place this

800,000 big ones (that he tried to hide from us), shit team, shit football, shit results, blaming everyone else, isn't turning us into a basket case? Love your logic and deflecting to others as the cause, just like him of course. One of our own? He did try his best to lie to us. Weird place indeed.